CH 51

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung: you.. You really want this?

I stuttered, it sounds like a joke and the worst joke I've ever heard in my life okay- I did bad but please don't play with my feelings like this.

Y/N: yess... It might sound crazy and unbelievable but I actually want to give you a chance after talking to Yoongi oppa I guess i realised something... something about you... But if you ever do anything bad or upsetting again I'll leave you. Trust me.

Y/n says with a determined voice, sounding like the strong woman she is. I looked at her face, her pretty face ruined by the makeup she might've put so much efforts into.

All of her mascara was running down her cheeks because of the tears, it suddenly made me sad this will be the first and the last time I'll ever let her cry because of me. No way I'm letting me or anyone else be the reason for her tears.

Taehyung: I'm sorry.. you got ready for me and here I ruined everything, our relationship and even your makeup.

I heard her gasp and pick up her beautiful sliver stone purse from the table, quickly opening it and taking out a small circular box of something.

Y/N: Nooooo!!!!! I spent so much money and time for this makeup.

She cried dramatically, it almost feels like nothing happened a while ago, and she made it seem like the makeup ruining hurt more than what just happened but I know better, I don't know what Yoongi hyung told her but it really did bring her to accept me.

When I get back home i really need to go hug Yoongi hyung or maybe touch his feets- I'll just melt on his feets because what he did for me right now is so precious and I can't even describe in words how lucky I am to have him in my life.

Taehyung: hey hey hey! Don't cry let's fix your makeup okay!? Don't be sad.

I stood up now making her sit on the chair I was sitting on I took out my handkerchief and wiped her tears and mascara, but it wasn't removing everything, it just spread it out more making her look funny.

I couldn't control myself and laughed at her cute face that made y/n mad, it is very evident on her face but I need to concentrate its not the time to appreciate her beauty- oh wait her beauty does not need a perticular time for appreciation, I mean look at her- wait consentrate. I got myself to focus and then started my search for something in her purse that would remove the makeup or else I'll have to make her wash her face.

Y/N: And what are you looking for?

She asked me while crossing her arms and leaning on the table,

Taehyung: umm... Idk I was just trying my luck but..... How do you remove makeup, do you even have something that does that? Maybe we could use water, that's the last option.

I asked having no idea but I don't know what she found so funny in it to start laughing throwing her head back.

Y/N: you're so cute with those big innocent eyes of yours. Well they're makeup wipes but I have none right now... Let's go back home.

She said trying to get up from her seat now.

Taehyung: NOO!!! You spent so much for all of this I can't let it go to waste I'll do something.

I looked around and grabbed the glass of water, and wet my handkerchief wiping her face gently, I don't care what people say but for me this girl looks the prettiest bare faced but she still gives those cheap weird makeup products a chance to be in better use and put up on someone who's actually pretty.