Ch 50

Author's POV

Y/N: you think Marriage is a game huh? A game you can end whenever you want?

Y/n scoffed and went away from the crying Taehyung towards the trees, y/n herself was not sure where she was going though.

Y/N: I can't believe I did all of this for a person like him.

Y/n muttered to herself then she stubbed her toe on a rock, she was cursing everything that came into her view, and in the end, sat down on the ground while crying.

She didn't know if she was crying because of the pain in her toes or because of Taehyung's betrayal towards her.

“You know... Taehyung is actually a very great man and thinks everything wisely and intends to keep everything under his control and every command of his would be completed in just one snap of a finger, that's how much power he holds, but I'm not here to brag about his power, I'm here to tell you how he is”

An unknown voice came from behind her breaking y/n's chain of thoughts, and unknowingly her tears stopped falling out of her eyes, she turned around to look at who it is and saw Yoongi standing behind her, looking at the moon, he looked calm and peaceful like he didn't care about anything and had nothing to worry about but y/n knows him better to think about anything like that. Y/n knows the only person who feels hurt for her like she herself is doing is Yoongi; it's just some unknown connection y/n and Yoongi have grown through all these days.

Y/N: Yoongi oppa? I thought you left.

Yoongi: I didn't, you can say I was curious about- what was going to happen but things took a worse turn didn't they?

He came to y/n and sat beside her and kept a hand on her shoulder.

Y/N: are you here to convince me to go back to Taehyung oppa then I'm sorry please leave.

Y/n said arrogantly and decided to walk away but even before she could Yoongi started speaking again.

Yoongi: As I told you right now, Taehyung has always gotten everything he ever wanted or needed, after becoming the Mafia king he didn't have to beg or cry for anything in his life. There were always thousands of people working for him and listing to his commands, he became arrogant and his success made his ego high and let's not forget how cold and distant he had always been since his childhood, he became ruthless from a certain age but then he fell in love, something he had always hated, feelings for someone and them being your weakness him as a cold hearted ruthless person didn't believe it, he hated women because.. I'm sure he told you- his mother who suffered and carried him for 9 months in her left him without caring about how he'll survive in future, some of his meetings were usually held in clubs where there are only filthy women and on top of it all he's rich so he had seen a lot of girls and ladies throwing themselves at him.

Y/n listened to everything he said very carefully without disturbing him, she was just staring at him and trying to see where this conversation leads.

Yoongi: well that might be a reason why he had never dated or liked anyone- but well there was this little girl who changed it on their first meet, someone we didn't even know existed and was always hidden from us in order to protect her... Taehyung was a narsissist he always thought of himself as superior but his love for you changed everything and that change got Taehyung insane basically, love was the first thing he couldn't control- he cried in desperation for you, laughed when you were around, got happy when you were happy But when he felt like he lost the only person who mattered to him he went completely insane. He had to do something to get you back and it's not his fault.... He's used to having everything his way and when he didn't get it easily for the first time in years he had to do something twisted like himself to get you back.