CH 28

Mark's POV

"I have to find someone who has a gun and their duty is to gaurd outside."

I kept the gun in my back pocket and picked those knifes again, i am sure there would be atleast 1 person guarding outside too.

I just hope they aren't many, like Taehyung would've never thought i can escape so there's no reasons to keep a lot of mens protecting the door from me, right?

I got out of the basement and i could see stairs leading up to a metal door which was open, sure they are expecting this man to come up so I'll just go and act like I'm him.

Keeping my knifes in the front pocket so it could be easily accessible whenever I'll need it if there was an emergency.

I walked up the stairs very nervous, i reached the metal door and i could see what was outside, it was a very great big white wall with luxurious but somewhat modern architecture. Just what Taehyung told me he likes.

I passed the doors and saw 2 gaurds standing there with guns who immediately closed the door after i passed.

I could see a living room infront of me with very huge stairs leading up again but these ones looked beautiful better than the basement ones.

This is BTS's mansion and i am sure there are more basements like the one i was kept in, i was just in one of them, just so they could get to dad but i guess this Taehyung and Jungkook has some problem with me like that man is i dont know like 30?? And he loves y/n who is 19 what the hell? Leave her for me old people.

I scoffed silently and started walking towards some direction which leads to i don't know where but i can't be suspicious so i have to act like i am doing something even if what i am doing right now is more suspicious.

There i saw path where they had huge golden old doors labeled as collection.

Mark: what could possibly be inside? A dead body collection?

I said to myself but just then i heard a female voice calling me.

Girl: hey you!

i stopped in my tracks scared who it is and what if they found out i am not one of them.

I turned around gulping when i saw a girl standing there at a distance, she called me i am sure because there was no one else.

Girl: what are you doing here get back to your work if boss founds out you are not doing your job properly he'll kill you.

Mark: o-kay, i am sorry.

I didn't know what else to say but thats a relief she didn't hear anything i said to myself a few seconds ago.

Girl: Come to the kitchen and do your task.

She said and turned around to leave and i followed her, 'so we help in kitchen' i thought and kept following her without a word.

This place is so quiet and feels so cold it obviously doesn't gives home vibes. Well i am not supposed to feel like home right now either.

I reached the kitchen and she started cutting vegetables without even saying anything else.

I just stood there awkwardly because i didn't know what to do, i thought she'll give some tasks or something.

The girl looked up from what she was doing and came towards me taking some mop and an empty bucket.

Girl: Go fill this bucket from the garden tab and mop the kitchen floor I've told the other maids to clean the house.

'Oh- so we're just for cleaning' i nodded and went to the door and saw atleast 4 gaurds standing there this house was protected too much i can see a lot of cameras everywhere and gaurds everywhere too but they were different.