CH 11

Author's POV

Y/N: no I mean-

Taehyung: come on get up.

Y/N: but I wanna know you l-like me

She said pointing at herself

Taehyung: even if I tell you I know you're not ready so let's go.

Y/N: not ready for what?

Taehyung sighed

Taehyung: y/n I know it's still early and we just met like a day ago but as I said you're special and I like you a lot not like.... love I really love you y/n.
Since the time our eyes met you were mine and I don't care about what my brother's will say it sounds funny of course it does. Me falling for a girl was impossible I never thought I'd like someone too but you changed everything. I know you're not ready for a relationship by the way you act you only had a brother in your life and you were around no men because of your overprotective brother well it's nice. You're too good for any other men............. Don't take my words lightly because there is no way I'll joke around like this to a girl. I hated every girl but just in one day you changed it and i don't know what happened to me but you actually made me fall for you.

Y/N was looking at taehyung and crying because of the words he said.

Y/N: me, like you said these things for me.

Taehyung: there isn't anyone else like you I could use these precious words for.

Y/N was struggling inside to reply him back or not she doesn't want a relationship, even though taehyung seems nice what if one day he turns like mark? Or what if one day mark founds out about him?

Y/N in mind: should I say yes, or should I ask for some time, what if he leaves me, what if he's like the boys I know, what if he's like Ma-mark.

Y/N started shaking and crying after remembering mark and the incident that happened to her in university.

This made taehyung worry he was scared. Scared that she doesn't feels the same for him was he wrong all of the time or did he said something uncomfortable to her.

Taehyung: wait what happened are you okay I didn't wanted to make you uncomfortable y/n did I say something wrong are you okay.

Y/N hugged taehyung tightly still crying taehyung kept saying it's okay, I am here of you again and again.

Y/N: I don't want to go.

Taehyung: where?

Y/N: university, please no I don't want to go there.

Taehyung: but why something happened there?

Y/N: no it's just........

Taehyung: you have to go to your university what will you tell Jungkook.

Y/N: ........

She broke the hug when she realised she can't do anything she'll just get herself in bigger trouble she's already scared of mark, if she doesn't go to uni today again mark might come to her house and if anyone see's him much more bigger the trouble gets she gave up looked down and said.

Y/N: I am sorry it's okay I have to go anyways what can be so worse.

She said trying to convince herself everything will be fine.

Taehyung: tell me what happens to
you at your university?

Y/N: nothing really nothing I am just tired I don't wanna go there.

Taehyung: then don't go if you want I'll help you with lying about it to Jungkook.

Y/N: No I don't have a choice I have to go.