CH 22

Author's POV

Jungkook: so.. That's all.

He said slowly removing his hand from Taehyung's.

Taehyung: that sick bastard did all this to my princess and she suffered all alone and took every pain he doesn't deserves to live but he doesn't deserves to die either, death is a way to escape I'll give him something worse than death, that he'll beg me to kill him.

He said while gritting his teeths and clenching his jaw.

Jungkook: what should we do now like what to do of Mark and when?

Taehyung: right now I don't care about anything else I just want to torture that Mark till he's begging to die.

Jungkook: I want the same but I am thinking about y/n.

Taehyung: Y/N?

Taehyung asked confused about what is stopping him.

Taehyung: are you scared about that mafia dad of Mark did you forgot we're the biggest and strongest mafias  in the world.

Jungkook: no not about that but y/n has suffered too much and all these things happening now I just think of sending her on a small trip to distract herself and she'd be safe there.

Jungkook: and I know she is safe with you, I believe in you and I know you can take care of her well.

Taehyung: I can understand what you mean but I don't want her to go away from me I'll take her on a trip after I am done killing Mark's dad.

Jungkook: it's okay I can understand you not wanting to leave her side, she's your first love, you have never liked a girl before and you actually craved for love and now that you have a girlfriend I know you're never gonna leave her.......... I hope you guys live together forever.

Jungkook's teasing at the end changed into an emotional and very attached sentence. He wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, after all taehyung is his friend and y/n is his sister.

Taehyung: I. will. Never. Leave. Your. Sister. You get that don't worry too much about her she will enjoy her life at fullest with me and I hope one day I can start a family of my own.

He smiled in pain at the end.

Taehyung: having kids and giving them all the love they deserve something I never had. Giving my kids every luxury of life.

Jungkook patted taehyung's back and hugged him because he knows him he wouldn't cry in front of anyone he hasn't told anyone about his past totally but they know a little about him, his past is not something he talks about he totally left it behind, he was like he didn't had any feelings or emotions in him but y/n helped him get his smile back without even knowing.

Jungkook: I hope one day it happen.. But not soon my sister is a kid how will that clumsy kid take care of small babies.

Taehyung chuckles at his words and jungkook felt happy that at least taehyung laughed a little.

Taehyung: I know she is a child herself but I can't wait to have a family with her.

Jungkook: did you propose y/n yet?

Taehyung: I did she knows about my feelings and I know she loves me too but is just confused cause it's first love
and right now I'm just giving her time, she can take her time and finally accept me because once she is my girlfriend she has to be my wife well even if she doesn't agrees I will make her my wife.

Jungkook laughed listening to him thinking was joking.

But he's wrong Taehyung could do anything to have y/n for himself he may show his 'love' as love but it's an obsession more like an obsessed love. Which is beautiful but deadly.

He cares for y/n, he wants to keep her happy and never let her cry and all he wants is y/n's love her innocent love.

Taehyung: let's go now I will talk to y/n I was so angry at her for lying but now that I know the reason I'll not scold her and I know she is scared.

Jungkook: scared of what?

Taehyung: she never lies and now that she was caught lying and can't even tell she was forced so she is scared I can see that.

Jungkook: oh yeah new owner of Seoul University.

Jungkook said in a little teasing tone

Taehyung: okay I am going now tell everyone we're meeting at night, tomorrow till the school ends we'll have time to kidnapp Mark.

He says as he walks out of jungkook's cabin and goes out of the building.

Gets in his car and drives back to his mansion he's smiling thinking about his y/n but suddenly everything Mark did to her and everything she suffered from comes in front of him.

He gritted his teeths and hit the stearing wheel, his phone was ringing but he didn't even look at the caller ID and ignored it. His phone kept ringing again and again he picked it up in anger and said said

Taehyung: WHAT IS IT.

harshly without even knowing who called. He heard a very soft trembling voice coming from the other side.

Y/N: I-i a.. am sorry, are you angry at me?

Taehyung realizes what he has done and curses himself for ignoring his y/n's calls.

Taehyung: baby I'm sorry i didn't look at the caller ID I was just thinking about things so I didn't pick your calls up don't get it wrong.

Y/N: it's okay.... I was just checking up on you since it's late and you texted me you're coming back soon hours ago.

Taehyung: oh shit I forgot to inform you I could be late. Sorry princess something came up and I had to go from the middle of my way back home.

Y/N: it's okay be safe.

After this y/n cuts the call and taehyung can't stop smiling, his smile is so big and never leaving his face he's happy that y/n cared for him.

Y/N saying 'be safe' was ringing in his ears, he can't get that out of his mind not like he wants to.

He's happy that even if she knows he's angry at her she still called him to know if he's fine.

When he didn't come on time she called, she called him to check up on him.

It might not sound big to anyone but this is so much for taehyung.

All the way home he was smiling just like this and thinking how lucky he is that he met y/n and she is actually living with him.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛