CH 9

Author's POV

Hoseok went forwards and said

Hoseok: aren't you gonna introduce us to her.

He was exited and y/n liked that sweet smile on his face.
Jungkook turned towards y/n.

Jungkook: shit I forgot heehe

Jungkook: so this is ho-

Hoseok: I am your hope you're my hope I am J-Hope aka
Hoseok jung hoseok you can call me hobi, hoesok, oppa or anything you like.

He was speaking with such an excited tone and a hugeee smile that made y/n smile brightly too she bowed a little and introduced herself

Y/N: hello!
I am y/n.

She said with a big smile.
Taehyung was still looking and admiring her without even caring about anyone looking at him.

Hoseok's smile got more brighter when she replied with the same energy as his. He went towards her and hugged her.

Hoseok: you're so cute. Jungkook-ah your sister is more cuter than you and anyone in this world.

Jungkook: I know she is the best, she is my sister yk.

He said as he's flexing, y/n never understands why he loves and adores her so much jungkook does so much for her and she didn't get why jungkook loves her so much he had to take care of her all alone when he was a child and he did a lot of jobs just so he could feed her she remembers him sleeping without eating anything for days but he always fed her not to much expensive nor something that will not fill her stomach properly. He suffered a lot because of her and he still loves her so much she can never get this thing.

Her eyes got a little teary no one noticed even Taehyung because he was jealous of hoseok hugging her he was about to pull her from that hug when someone else did that.

Jimin: yah! We are here too hello little sis I am jimin and I am your oppa too.

He said while having a big smile on his face too he hugged her but broke it real quick because he knows him.

Jin: hello y/n-ah I am the oldest and World Wide Handsome Jin
Your jin oppa but you can call me world wide handsome always I won't mind being called by a big name.

Y/n giggled that made everybody smile her giggle was very cute.

Suga: I am suga.
Min yoongi, you can call me anything you want.

He said it with no emotions y/n was confused but before she could even think more another voice said.

Namjoon: hi I am Namjoon younger than jin and suga older then these guys but I am still your oppa
You can call me whatever you'll like little sis.

He said and showed a plain but cute smile. His dimples were what y/n noticed and smile at him too.

Jungkook: okay okay now everybody knows each other so let's eat I am hungry.

Jimin: me too I want foodddd.

He said and clinged onto y/n's arm as he already knew she made dinner.

Jimin: you made dinner right?? There was yummy food in the kitchen.

YN: yeah I did *she said excitedly* I'm not sure if it's good but I tried my best.

Y/n was a little nervous that a lot of people were here with her but she was happy seeing them all happy and excited to meet her.

Taehyung: it has to be good. You're the one who made it.