CH 19

Y/N's POV

I came out of the shower after I was done showering it's 6 am right now. Taehyung oppa already left for his work and i have to go to my university I am getting ready for it right now.

I told Taehyung oppa I'm going out, I told sam I'm going to school it's going good till now. I was now ready,

Remember i said I'm going out 😛I looked at myself took my bag and went down to eat my breakfast

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Remember i said I'm going out 😛
I looked at myself took my bag and went down to eat my breakfast. I saw anna and told her to serve me breakfast.

Quietly started eating my breakfast and after I was done kept my plates in the sink wash my hands and went to the living room waiting for sam to come.

I opened my phone and saw some notifications from Instagram, V-Live and a message on our group chat.

I sent them messages saying I have a very big thing to talk about and all of them just immediately replied?

Y/N: they are so free all of the time.

I said to myself and face palmed myself just then Sam entered the living room with one of Taehyung oppa's guard I know him because he's the only one who actually came to me to talk or even said a word to me.

Author's POV

Sam: y/n? Come on let's go now.

Gaurd just looked at him in confusion and worry because he called her by name and here taehyung made a lot of strict rules for them.

Guard: he has a death wish. *said lowly to himself and turned around to leave*

Y/N on the other hand took her bag in a hurry and ran towards them and followed sam on going out.

Said and opened the car door for herself and sat inside the car.

Sam: where is your uniform?

He asked y/n while he was starting the car.

Y/N: I'm not wearing one today?

Sam: is that even allowed.

Y/N: we are adults💅

Sam: adults huh!?

Just like this they kept talking while Sam kept driving and soon they reached y/n's university.

Y/N: okay I'm going byee.

Said her and ran out of the car inside of her university she kept running in the corridor until she found who she was looking for.

Y/N: heyyy.

She said and literally landed over jisoo by the speed she was running with.

Jisoo: ahh do you want to kill me.

Jennie: y/n-ah what are you doing here I thought you were taking a few days break.

Y/N: who said that?

His Obsession जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें