CH 7

Author's POV

Y/N looked happy after seeing her oppa but she frowned after seeing a small cut on Jungkooks face that's when she notices there are a lot of people behind him they were injured too and looking at her with a shocked expression, she returns the same expression since she knew jungkook was bringing some people with him but she's sure he didn't say some injured people.

When she looks back at jungkook her gaze falls on the man beside him. Who she didn't notice at first.

Her eyes fall of his arm and totally blood drenched clothes, her eyes widened seeing how badly injured the man standing in front of her was.

Everyone else were looking fine no injuries but this man was hurt but he still has no emotions he seems like not caring about anything right now and was just staring at her. She looks up back at him.

And found him still staring at her with some dangerous emotionless eyes. She just moved from the door letting her brother in still confused.

Jungkook: I'll tell you about it.

Jungkook says walking in to his house after he saw her confused look. Well that's what he imagined, he imagined her to be shocked and question right away but he feels happy that his sister cares about everyone even if she knows them or not.

Till now jungkook didn't catch a sign of y/n figuring out about Taehyung Or anyone else being mafia. He guesses he just kept her away from the world too much.

Y/N then remembered the stuff jungkook have told her, in his business they have a lot of enemies. She remember him coming home sometimes in bloody clothes or sometimes just some injuries.

Jungkook always says the work he does is dangerous when you are rich and successful there are always people who try to kill you to take your place and that's what she thought happened. So whenever he was injured and was with her he used this as an excuse, he still isn't so wrong.

After they were in living room of his house he told y/n to take care of his wound. He taught her these things well since he couldn't take care of his wounds again he taught everything to her and now she is able to do it very well.

But for some years she has been leaving alone from 4 years jungkook sent her to live alone in an small house in the city his house comes at the beginning of Seoul where no house are located for miles.

She first used to live with a maid, the maid treated y/n like her own daughter she was really old so she died last year. Y/N being emotionally attached to her was very sad at her death the old lady had no one also but the case was that her own son left her to live alone at this old age.

here y/n and jungkook always craved for mother's love and there are some kids who just throw their own parents away from their house when they grow old.

Y/N is now living alone since she is able to take care of her, but that's not always true it's hard for her to survive alone she still needs and wants a mothers love. Even jungkook sent her away from his house, y/n  never knew the reason behind it jungkook just told her it was for her own good but for her it's like an punishment to live alone with no one by her side.

She always wonder now who helps her oppa whenever he is injured, or hurt. She was in her thoughts when jungkook voice broke the awkward silence in the room.

Jungkook: y/n can you please treat his wounds?

Y/n: huh

She asked shocked.

Jungkook: you did it right to me a lot of times so why you scared now. Don't worry he is a really good friend of mine.

Y/N looked towards that guy again and he was still staring at her this gave her shivers, she made eye contact with him and immediately broke it. She can't express the feeling she got that was kinda scary but that isn't the point right now she tells him to follow her.