CH 5

Y/N’S POV

I was sitting on a bench in a park it was fun the weather was nice not too hot not too cool, I was looking at the children's who were playing running around here and there I love childrens they are just soo cute.
I looked at my watch it was 12am.

I got up and started walking towards the nearest cafe after a while I reached there and opened the cafe door and a bell rang indicating I came in I looked around for an empty seat when I found one I sat there.

In a few seconds a waiter came towards me.

Waiter: hello there! miss what would you like to have?

Y/N: umm can I have (fav drink/coffee)

Waiter: okay I'll get your order.

After a minute or so he came back with my (fav drink/coffee) I thanked him and started drinking it.
After finishing my drink I payed and went out i started thinking about what I should make for him.

Y/N: I should make some cookies too.

Then changed my path and planned to buy ingredients for baking a cookie I was listing to songs and walking while humming the song.
When I reached the supermarket I opened my phone's memo and clicked on the ingredient list of cookie just in case I forget any I made this because I bake alot so I have these list for a lot of dishes and sweets.

time skip

After I was done with getting the ingredients I called my driver my bags were heavy and it was already kinda late and oppa's house is far away.

After some time he came and took my bags full of baking ingredients and some chocolates and ice cream hehehe.

I sat in the car me and him talked a lot
After I reached there I asked him

Y/N: would you like to stay you know I'll bake cookies.

Sam (I guess this is what I'm gonna name him)

Sam: I would love to eat your cooked food but other day enjoy.

Y/N: you cann stayy.

Sam: just goo byeeeeee

Author's POV

y/n went inside the house and sat on the sofa comfortably.

Y/N: I should make cookies.

y/n went towards jungkook’s kitchen and placed the stuff she bought on the counter. Took out the ingredients needed for baking a cookie and kept the other in fridge.

After puting the cookies in oven Y/n sat in the living room watching a video on Jungkook’s tv. After she heard beeps from oven she got up and ran towards kitchen, took out the kookies and kept them on the counter to let them cool a little. While it was kept for cooling outside she started preparing for dinner.

Y/N: where's my phone uhh i should play some music.

Y/n took her phone played some songs that were mostly K-pop y/n loves K-pop.

After making all of the dishes she smiled.

Y/N: it looks so good. I can't wait to eat it.

It was already 8 she did a lot of hard work.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛