CH 46

Author's POV

Taehyung: Hoseok hyung take her to the car please and make sure she is safe, be with her until I get the work here done.

J-hope listened to Taehyung the  came towards him taking y/n from his arms and carrying her in bridal style while he made his way toward Taehyung's car.

As much as Taehyung wanted to send her home so she'd be more safe he couldn't, because they don't know how she'll react about all this once she wakes up so one of them should at least be there or more like Taehyung should at least be there.

J-hope sat y/n on the car seat beside him and took out his jacket and covered her legs since she was wearing a skirt.

Back in the room

(Okay, I already know what I'm going to write here might not be good since I have no experience of reading and writing stuff like this)

As soon as J-hope left Taehyung stood up and made his way towards where Mark was laying unconscious.

He kicked him on his face making the unconscious man groan in pain and open his eyes.

Taehyung leaned down and sat on eye level to Mark and stared at him with his deadly eyes.

Taehyung: how you fucking dare to even think of touching my Y/N.

Mark: i-i al..ready m-marked her a-a ma..mine. s-she's no..not your.s..

Mark said with a slight smirk on his face, which made Taehyung to growl loudly.

he started punching Mark again and again in the face making his entire face red and covered in blue and purple bruises.

He held Mark's collar and stood up with him then pushed him to the wall behind them harshly.

Mark cried in pain but nothing bothered Taehyung, he released Mark's collar only to bring his hands close to his neck to choke him.

Mark kept shaking his head and trembling very badly but this is how he made y/n and, Taehyung is not going to leave him for it.

Taehyung kept tightening his hands around Mark's neck more and more as y/n's shivering figure came in his mind.

By now Mark was out of breath and his entire face was turning into a dark shade of blue, he kept trying to wriggle around and get out of Taehyung's grip but he couldn't, suddenly Taehyung tightened his grip around Mark's neck and bought his body up from the ground in a way that Mark's feets were dangling in the air, and then suddenly with a jerk threw his body on the ground.

Mark fell on his knees and started coughing and taking deep breaths, his mind was getting blurry everything seemed blurred to him now, he tried to crawl out of the room but Namjoon kicked him back to the wall and at that moment Taehyung took out his gun.

It was enough for him now, he has y/n who needs to be taken care of right now not this.

He aimed his gun straight in the middle of Mark's forehead and shot there twice making a hole at that spot.

Blood splashed over Taehyung's body which made him grin, and laugh sinisterly.

He then pointed his gun at Mark's heart and shot him until there were no bullets left in his gun. By now Taehyung's entire body was covered in blood, Mark's blood, which made him look like a bloodthirsty monster.

He kicked the now-dead Mark in anger and pushed his hair back while laughing more loudly like a maniac.

The rest of the members looked at him and knew that still, Taehyung's anger has not calmed down yet, but it was enough and he needs to take care of y/n.