CH 32

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung: have we found them it's been a month?

Suga: it would've been really easy to find him but he changes his location too soon.

Jungkook: hyung how can he be that smart?

Jimin: and even if he has technology it doesn't matter he doesn't have enough number of mens to do all this.

Namjoon: something big is going on.

Taehyung: he can't be guessing and just going to random places like no way.... Wait-

I paused realising what we were missing till now but before i could complete myself Jin hyung beat me to it.

Jin: he has someone's support.

Taehyung: yes exactly.

J-hope: then it has to be someone really really powerful.

Yes but who could it be?

Jimin: why powerful? He just needs to transport and keep a track.

Pabo

Namjoon: no jimin it's not as easy as you're saying think deeply keeping a track on what's the world's number one mafia gang is doing is hard.

Jin: yes like imagine if some new mafia successfully finds our information *laughs* you are really stupid, we keep everything private.

Jungkook: who could he be with then? Not anyone from Korea we know almost everyone and everyone is afraid of us.

J-hope: what about other country mafia?

It could be.

Taehyung: now we know what to do tell the team to just expand to more places with a less amount people.

Suga: how will they search if they are like only 10 or something in one city.

Taehyung: we don't need to search we need that Mark to run, make him run more so he keeps changing places.

Jungkook: then how will we find Mark?

Taehyung: we don't need to find him atleast right now, he has some good mafia by his side, they're hiding him well and keeping everything private while they still managed to get access to what BTS's mens are doing.

Jungkook: oh now i get it, we'll search for the person helping Mark and get him first then we can get Mark easily and also our y/n.

Hearing y/n's name from him I became really sad again i woke up and convinced myself that we'll get the information today but today was also a failure.

But its okay now we atleast have a plan we can try and see if it works.

Y/N.......

Jungkook: hyung,

I heard Jungkook say and felt a hand on my left shoulder, making me get out of my thoughts.

Suga: we'll find her.

Jin: yes we will, I still haven't gotten a chance to show her my amazing cooking skills i was going to invite her someday at my mansion.

Taehyung: like i would let her go to you.

Jin: she doesn't need your permission.

Taehyung: okay everyone back to work, go do what i said, try as hard as you can to find that unknown gang helping Mark and prepare a list of mafia's all around the world first and give it to me.

All of us got up from our respective seats, i got up and went to my cabin while the others were gone i don't know where but I'm sure they're doing work.