CH 8

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook: Sit here guys I'll tell you everything.

Namjoon: okay.

Jungkook: after our mom and dad's death we were nothing, we were left alone everybody treated us like trash then I realized this world was harsh our dad was not so rich nor had a big company he was a mafia but not too powerful but he never let us experience pain or the harshness of this world Y/N was a baby when they left I was just 10 my father's company fall down. I didn't know anything about it so I wasn't able to do anything I started doing little jobs I was a delivery man at night and worked multiple jobs at day. Y/N was always with me when Y/N grew up a little she started doing jobs behind my back too after she was done with her schools I studied after I was able to pay for everything and got a good little job Took over my fathers company with the help of my dad's secretary who was a very good friend of him. I was able to start the company again and made it one of the biggest company in world but one day I found out that our mom and dads death was not just and accident but a planned murder from that day I started searching for my mom and dads murder I am still searching. I never told y/n that our mom and dad were murdered I don't know what she'll feel after knowing this. And why I hid here from you guys? Why I kept her away from reality? Why I never told her I am a mafia?
Well I gave a promise to my mom  she asked me to not tell her that our dad was a mafia and keep her away from this harsh world and never let dad's mafia work do Any damage to her and as I promised my mother I will never let anyone or anything hurt my sister and keep her safe. My mom's last words were to keep her away from danger and I can do anything to complete her last wish she wanted y/n to live a happy great life like normal people because she knew y/n will be like an angel when she grows up and she was right y/n is the most kind hearted person I've ever seen and that's my sister and she is my responsibility for now. My mom didn't wanted me to join mafia she wanted us to be away from it but I had no other option other than this.

Jungkook: I kept her away because I wanted to keep her safe I didn't told you guys about her because we were Mafia's only y/n's friends knows about me and they are member of our mafia group the only girls we have. Just these girls know about me being her brother everybody else doesn't knows she has one and some just know me as a business man.

Jimin: wait are we talking about Lisa and others???

Jungkook: yes.

Namjoon: wah these girls knew about our brothers sister before we did and they're friends with her.

Hoseok: now I wanna be friends with y/n she really does seems a sweetheart as you said.

Jin: its okay jungkook I understand why you didn't told us about her but you should've did it we would have helped you to keep y/n away from yours or our enemies.
But it's okay you not telling was right in its own way.

Jungkook: Thank you Hyung.

Namjoon: yes Jin hyung's  right don't worry Jungkook and now we got a sister too.

Jimin: waah i always wanted a sister so i could spoil her.

Jungkook: none of you gets that chance go away it's my responsibility to spoil her.

They were now teasing and fighting with each other.

Y/N'S POV

I took a towel, oppa's body wash and his clothes for Taehyung and went back in my room.

When I reached my room's door I saw him standing in my room like he's judging everything.

Y/N: here.

I said and gave him oppa's clothes.

Y/N: you can come down by yourself after showering do you remember the way?