CH 41

Author's POV

Y/N was currently in her room packing her bags, tears kept flowing down her face as she pushed one after another cloth inside, she packed all of her stuff leaving everything that Taehyung has ever bought for her behind.

The banging on her rooms door only made her crying worse, Taehyung and Jungkook kept banging on her door begging y/n to open it, even though they knew they could easily break the door they didn't wanted to scare the girl more than she already was.

Taehyung: Y/N please open the door....

Taehyung begged her,

Jungkook: you're not going to listen to your oppa now? Y/n please open the door.

Jungkook said on the verge of crying.

Until now y/n was done with packing she picked up her bag and purse and got ready to leave.

She looked at the dressing table mirror and took a deep breath and started wiping her tears and fixing her hairs, she looked terrible.

She had no makeup on, her eyes were swollen and her once cubby cheeks looked so thin and skinny because of not eating properly for days.

But this was not the time to think about dressing and makeup, currently she was in a house with 7 mafias and she needs to get out of here.

She looked at herself for a little more and then finally went to open the door, with a click sound the door opened making Taehyung's and Jungkook's shouting that was continuously going on to stop.

Jungkook: Y/N!! You're out.

Taehyung: Y/N!! you're here, sorry sorry please listen to m-

He stopped when he saw y/n's bag.

Taehyung: you're not going somewhere right?

He said with teary eyes in an almost broken voice.

But y/n didn't say anything and tried to walk away, but was stopped by yoongi getting in her way.

Yoongi: y/n don't you trust me? We were best friends right? You can trust me when i say i wouldn't harm you and won't let anyone else harm you either.

Y/n stopped she believed him, she believed yoongi she thought he was a good man, but didn't she think that everyone of them were good too.

Y/N: NO!! i don't want to stay here.

Taehyung: y/n.. Please stay with me.

Y/N looked down at the ground even if she was angry, she still loves her Taehyung oppa she can't see him cry infront of her, she takes a deep breath and pushes her way, away from them.

And runs downstairs and that's where her eyes met Anna's who was crying silently while looking at y/n.

She knew... She knew about them being mafia but still she never told me.

That's what y/n thought, she felt her friend betrayal and that made her realise that jisoo, jennie, rosé, and lisa also knew them, they worked for them.

And that's when it hit her, she has been surrounded by mafias all the time without even knowing.

She kept an eye contact with her until Taehyung came downstairs with the six others behind.

Jin: y/n where will you go? You know it's not safe for you right? There are so many people who could hurt you.

Taehyung: he's right y/n we just got you out of one danger i don't want you to get yourself in another danger aswell.