XII. Traitor

AFTER THE BURIAL, Julianna and Nora went back home

AFTER THE BURIAL, Julianna and Nora went back home. Nora had work that day and didn't have time to be at the after burial but nevertheless, she still sent her regards to Ms. Byers.

Julianna was in her room, looking through her flower scrapbook. It had been a while since she has updated it since her camera was broken. She didn't have another and she didn't want to bother Nora by asking her to get a new one.

She flipped through each page which had a picture of a different flower and a short description about them along with small doodles here and there.

Julianna hoped that when she was older, she would go to college and learn about environmental science. She had a strong passion for it and wanted to have a career that included nature.

"Julie? Are you there? It's Mike, do you copy?"

Julie stood up from her desk and opened her nightstand drawer, pulling out the supercomm and turning it on, "What's wrong?"

"We found out more about the Upside Down, can you come over?"

Julianna sighed, "Alright, be there in 5." She didn't wait for an answer before she turned off her supercomm and placed it into the drawer.

She rushed to the garage and got on her bike, pedaling to Mike's house. She reached his house quickly and when she did, she left her bike in his garage and walked in through the basement door, which was already unlocked.

She saw Mike and Ashton sitting in chairs in front of the couch as Lucas was sat in a chair behind his two friends while Dustin was pacing back and forth with something in his hand.

"Julie! We have a lot to tell you." Mike rushed towards her as she sat on the couch next to El as the four others came over with a paper and a pencil.

"Good or bad?" Julianna raised her brows as the four boys looked between each other.

MIKE STABBED THE PENCIL tip through the middle of a paper as he concluded, "It would take a lot of energy to build a gate like this. But it's the only way that makes sense. Otherwise, how'd Will get there, right?"

Julianna stopped Mike, "So you guys think that he somehow found a gate into the upside down and is there now." She questioned as she looked at both Mike and Ashton, the blue eyed boy thought for a moment before nodding, "Yep, pretty much."

She exhaled as she nodded, Lucas spoke up, "What we wanna know is, do you know where the gate is?" Lucas questioned to which Eleven quickly shook her head, almost as if she was lying. "Then how do you know about the upside down?" He questioned again confused, his voice raised slightly in annoyance.