IX. Reunited Again

DIFFERENT INDIVIDUALS SCURRIED around the house, looking for something or anything to defend themselves from what's to come

Things back in Hawkins were already going south. Mike, Joyce, Will, Nora, Daniel, and Hopper had barely escaped death at the monster infested hospital. Unfortunately losing Bob, Joyce's partner, in the process.

Meanwhile Steve, Dustin, Lucas, Ashton, and Max were also fighting for their lives in the junkyard that had creatures all over.

Everyone was now at the Byers residence. Each person having their own part in trying to stay alive as they prepared themselves. Will was now a host and anything he saw, the monster inside of him also saw, forcing the rest of them to keep Will asleep the whole time.

Everyone stopped when the heard the faint echo of a loud screech in the distance. Nancy, Steve, Max and Lucas watched in horror, Dustin quivered, "That's not good."

Soon after, Mike, Joyce and Jonathan, who was holding an unconscious Will, came inside and went to put Will in the bed. Hopper followed them, holding a shotgun in his hand. In the corner of the room, there was another shotgun to which he picked up.

"Hey! Hey, get away from the windows!" Hopper shouted at the five children who peeked out the front window. Hopper turned towards Jonathan, "Do you know how to use this?"

"What?" He looked around nervously, not wanting to admit openly that he doesn't know how to aim a gun correctly.

"I--Uh--"

"I know how" Daniel jumped in, Ashton furrowed his brows."Since when?"

"Since Dad taught me" The older male responded. Dustin was confused, along with some others who gave a similar expression, "Dad?"

"Are you guys brothers?" Lucas questioned, pointing a finger between Daniel and Ashton.

"No."

"Yes."

Nora, Mike, Lucas and Dustin were all collectively puzzled now, "Will you stop?" Daniel rolled his eyes at his little brother antics. "Can we get back on track and talk about this later?" Ashton told them as Dustin poked out his bottom lip with a shrug.

Daniel cocked the shotgun, aiming it towards the door. Steve held up the bat with nails in it, ready to swing at whatever was going to come through the door in a second.

Lucas had his wrist rocket locked and loaded, pointing it toward the door and ready to shoot even though Ashton and Dustin clowned the boy, telling him that it wouldn't do the creatures no harm.

"Where is it?" Nora questioned out loud, the anticipation was aching as she hid behind Daniel.

A loud screech came from another direction, making everyone gasp loudly and turn to face that way. Then again, there was another sound coming from behind the front door, making everyone turn around once again.