Chapter 3

Next Day...

Jimin get ready for first day of his job. He is very excited and nervous at the same time. He get ready for the neat attire and went to the company.

After getting into the company he greeted by Hobi who is also made his way towards his cabin. He wished Hobi back and went towards the CEO's cabin. He slowly knocking on the door and get in after receiving a "come in" From a Dark yet calm voice. He slightly push the door and peek his head inside. There is a man with Formal black offc attire sitting in the offc chair while checking through the files. He going inside and wished his boss. The boss didn't look at him only focused in the files. He avoid his boss's behavior and handed him the appointment order. Jungkook take it from his hand still didn't look at him.

"He is really handsome" Jimin thoughts.

His thoughts interrupted by a noise of clearing throat. He came back from his day dreaming and make a eye contact with his boss who is also looking at him.

"Woww... He is very beautiful just like angel" Jungkook thinks.

There eyes locked for one or few minutes. Jimin is the one who can break the eye contact. Jungkook clearing his throat and said "u can go. I will call u if anything I want". Jimin bowed to him and ran from there hurriedly. jungkook just chuckling abt his behavior.

No one's Pov....

After finishing his work Jungkook made his drive to his mansion. After reaching his mansion he sighed heavily before entering into the house. There is sitting a male who is looks like waiting for Jungkook. Jungkook just ignore the presence of the man in the living room and made his way towards the stairs. Before he reach two steps a deep voice rings through his ears.

"Welcome Home Mr.Jeon Jungkook" He said.

Jungkook just sighed and said "I am tired Taehyung. Just leave me".

Tae : Ohh Tired... You are tired after got a new secretary ahh??? I see...

JK : Just shut up ok... I said am tired (with gritted teeth)

Tae : Chill Jeon... Just tell me... How is your secretary? Is he hot? What are you doing with her today? Have fun? (Sarcastically)

Jungkook had enough.. He angrily punches the railings.

JK: Hey don't you have any shame or manners... ??? Just behave yourself.

Tae: Mind your words Mr.Jeon...

JK: Mee??? (Sighs) I don't wanna talk to you...

Tae: Did you had your dinner? If u don't then cook for urself coz I don't cook anything today  .... (Went to his room)

JK-  like he has cooked for me (mumbling) Maids make sure to ready dinner before I am coming back.

After that he went to his room for freshen up (Taekook had separate rooms). He came downstairs after freshen up and had his dinner. ( This is a daily routine for Taekook. They always bickering each other and hate each other. Tae is always rude to other. Jungkook always ignores Tae like today

                __________________

At morning....

Jungkook is get ready for office as usual and Taehyung like always he is testing Jungkook's patience. Taehyung made Jungkook angry. Jungkook shouted at Taehyung and leave the house angrily.

Today Jungkook is looking very pissed. Employees are getting scared after seeing their CEO in this state.. Angry Jungkook is very dangerous u know!  After getting inside his cabin he throwing things that placed on the table here and there.

At that time Jimin entered into his cabin for Getting his schedule from hiss boss. But he got shocked after seeing the scene in front of him. He reached his boss to calm down who is throwing the things here and there. He grips Jungkook arms for stop him but he get pushed by his boss. He fell down in the floor and his elbow scratched it started bleeding. He is groaning in pain.

After hearing Jimin's painful voice Jungkook looked back and found a short boy on the floor while his elbow is bleeding. His facial expression softened and hurriedly run towards the short male .

JK: Oh God... Am Sryyy (worriedly)

Jimin: It's ok sir... Am fine... 

JK helps Jimin to stand up and hold his elbow softly and made him sit in the couch. After that he searched his cabin for First aid box. He came towards the short male & grab his Elbow softly for not hurting other. He starts treating his wound. After finishing bandaging  he said sorry to the other male who is fondly smiled to him.

Jimin: what happened sir.. U look frustrated?

JK: Nothing... Just some work stress...

Jimin: It's ok sir... Everything will be fine. Don't stress yourself more. Just take ur time sir.

Jungkook feeling warm after hearing those caring words from other. He doesn't get any care from his husband Taehyung. But there is his secretary gave him a warmth he wanted through his smile only. He returned the male a small genuine smile.

He feels something something 😉

___________________________________________

Hope u like it guys... Ignore my Grammer mistakes... Comment your opinion about this story....

Sarangaeyooo💜