Chapter 48

(Sorry guys. I just really likes this song so why I added this in this chapter. Hope you like it).

(Read this chapter while listening this song please 😁)

Night before wedding.....

Everyone entered into the mansion. They were so tired , all are went to their room. JiKook gave medicines to Taehyung and came to their room ( Tae & JiKook have separate room).

Jungkook went to freshen up while Jimin in the balcony looking at the moon. He closed his eyes while the cold breeze smoothly kissed his skin. He smiled with a close eyes. He opened his eyes when he felt two strong arms wrapped around his waist. He looks back only to find Jungkook who is smiling at him. He placed his hands on Jungkook's hand and again closes his eyes when he felt the olders kisses on his neck and shoulder.

Jungkook slowly turned him to him while his hands still in Jimin's waist. Jungkook looks at the cute shorter male infront of him. He leaned down and slowly kissed him on his lips. Jimin kissed back and snaked his hands around Jungkook's nape and pulled him closer.

They both shared a beautiful loving kiss. Suddenly Jimin yelps when Jungkook lifts him in bridal style. Jimin just smiled at his husband with so much love.

Jungkook slowly placed Jimin on the bed after he hovered over him. He started kiss Jimin again on his lips who responses quickly. He broke the kiss and attacked Jimin's neck. He started to kiss and suck their making Hickeys on his collarbone and neck. Jimin moaned loudly while fisting Jungkook's hair tightly.

Jungkook then started to remove Jimin's shirt while Jimin unbuttoned Jungkook's done. After undone their dress, Jungkook again dived in to kiss Jimin. And they both made love that night with so much love.

After that Jungkook kissed Jimin's forehead and pulled him closer who is already in his dreamland.

..... At Morning.....

They arranged Jenlisa's marriage in their own mansion. Why not bruh? They has the huge a*s mansion. Everyone got ready for the marriage. Jimin and Jin with Jennie in her room doing her makeup while Jin and Jungkook were in the Lisa's room. And about the three brothers, Namjoon and Yoongi in the wedding hall preparing the things and welcoming the guests. Taehyung in his room getting ready. (He wakes up late so why 🧘‍♀️)

All the guests were awed at the decoration. Everything is so perfect and elegant. All are purple themed.