Chapter 13

Jungkook called his one of the best friend in his collage who is currently worked as a top lawyer in Seoul.

JK- Chan.. I want your help.
Chan- Sure JK.. What's that?
JK- I want Divorce from Taehyung.
Chan- But JK.. Why are you...
JK- Pls Chan.. Don't ask anything. I want divorce.
Chan - Ok JK. How many days you both are married from?
JK- Three months.
Chan- oh.. Am sry JK. But you can't get divorce from him.
JK-WHAT? BUT WHY?
Chan- only you got divorce after 1 year of marriage. You can't divorce him this early. ( it's one year ryt... Idk🚶‍♀️)
JK- Chan.. Pls.. Don't we have any other ways.
Chan- Am sry JK.. You have to wait.
JK- Ok Chan.. Tq.. I will call you later.

JK sighed after cut the call and turning to Jimin with a sad look. Jimin raised an confused brow at him. Jungkook explains everything to Jimin.

"It's ok Kookie. You can divorce him after one year. But about me.... " Jimin trailed in his words.  "About you? " Jungkook asked confusedly.

"But About me... Marry me... NOW" Jimin stated while looking at Jungkook. Jungkook turns to Jungshook. He looking at Jimin without blinking his eyes. Jimin shakes Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook came back to reality and shouted "WHAT?? ".

" Just fulfil his wish Kookie. You have to marry Jimin" Someone said behind Jungkook. Jungkook turned to the direction where the voice came from and there standing his friends Jin and Jhope.

"Jin Hyung.. Hobi hyung... What are you both doing here? " Jungkook asked surprised.

Jin and Jhope chuckled and said "we came here for your wedding" .
"What? " Jungkook again shouted.

"Kookie. Don't you wanna marry me? Don't you love me? " Jimin said with tearful eyes.

"No no no baby.. I am just.. I am just shocked and I don't prepare anything for the marriage" Jungkook said hurriedly.

"You don't have to prepare anything JK. We prepared everything for your marriage" Jhope said smiling.

Jungkook looked again surprised and shouts "what? How? When? Where? " Questions.

"Cool Jungkook. I am the priest here and we also bring the Marriage register officer here" Jin said while pointing the male who is sitting in the one of the park benches with notebook register who is threatened by Jin & Jhope. They said their brother is a Mafia and if he don't come with them they will inform their brother and Kill him.

Jungkook looked all of this while Jungshook state.

Now they are in the lonely park. Jungkook and Jimin standing side to side while Jin standing opposite to them wearing a white gown and the officer who is literally in his 50's sitting there watching them with register.

"Jeon jungkook. Do you take Park Jimin as your lawfully wedded husband and be with him forever in his Goods, bads and everything? " Jin asked to Jungkook.

After hearing this , jungkook mind suddenly remember his first marriage with Tae when they take this same wows in front of everyone. Jungkook ignore the flashback and said.

"I do".

" Park Jimin. Do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband and be with him forever in his goods, bads and everything? " Jin asked to Jimin.

Jimin smiled sweetly and said "I do".

After that Jhope gave them their wedding rings and Jungkook And Jimin exchange their wedding ring.

The officer register their marriage in the record while Jin and Jhope sign for the assurance of marriage.

" Now you both may kiss now" Jin cheered.

Jungkook And Jimin standing face to face. Jungkook cups Jimin's cheeks and Jimin wrap his hands around back of the Jungkook's neck. Jungkook leans slowly and pressed his lips into Jimin's. Jimin slowly melted into the kiss and kiss him back. Jungkook felt so happy . They poured their love into this kiss.

Jin and Jhope closed eachothers eyes with their hands.

(Marriage in the park. 😂😂 funny nah😂 I know you think I am crazy but I kinda like this type of marriage 😂😂 pls forgive your author🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️)

JK- Now we are officially together.

Jimin- I love you kookie..
JK- I love you too Baby..

"Ok ok... Enough.. There is two single souls here" Jin clapped his hands in the air. Jungkook and Jimin smiled shyly.

But Jhope is thinking hard about something. "What are you thinking Hobi? " Jin asked. "Jin. We can made them marry each other. But we forget that Main Thing. Taehyung is still in the mansion" Jhope said gulping. Jin also widening his eyes at the realisation.

"OMG... I totally forget that. What will we gonna do now? We are really dead by him" Jin said panicking.

"I can handle him.. Come with me Jiminaa" Jungkook said while holding Jimin's hand. 

"But Jungkook... That Taehyung... " Jimin's word cut of by Jungkook.

"What he gonna do..? Shout at me? Hurt me? Even file a case against me for cheating him? I don't care. You are my Husband now. We are married. Just come with me. I will see what he gonna do? " Jungkook Said and dragged jimin with him to his mansion. Jin and Jhope also joined to them.
.
.
After some time they are standing in front of the entrance of the mansion door.

They all are entered inside the mansion. Jungkook is the first one to enter. Taehyung is sitting in the couch and watching something in the mobile.

Tae saw Jungkook enters the living room.

Tae mv- Why he is coming home early? Don't he have any meeting today?

Jin and Jhope are also entered the mansion behind JK. Tae stared at them confusedly. Suddenly his gaze fall on the short male who is currently fidgetting with his finger out of nervous.

Jungkook Saw the nervous state of the younger. And he hold Jimin's hand and going to the upstairs.

Before they reached the staircase They heard the loud voice behind.

"STOP" Taehyung shouted.

Jungkook and Jimin stopped in their tracks. Taehyung moved close to Jungkook and "WHO IS THIS BOY? " Tae asked to Jungkook. Instead of Answering Jungkook kept silent and hold Jimin's hand tightly.

Taehyung loses his cool and grabs Jungkook's collar. Jin and Jhope gulped at the scene and Jimin looked shocked.

"I ASK SOMETHING JEON. WHO THE HELL IS THIS BOY? " Taehyung shouted in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook fisted his hands and "HE IS MY HUSBAND. LOVE OF MY LIFE.  WE ARE MARRIED. IS THIS ENOUGH FOR YOU NOW? " Jungkook shouted.

Taehyung stilled in his spot after hearing those words and his hold around Jungkook's collar is loosened.

Jin to Jhope- Enough... Now he is turns to Devil and ready to kill us.

But Taehyung react to the complete opposite. He is shook. He silently staring at Jungkook and the hand which is interwined with that short male.

'Husbands? ' Taehyung mumbled to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it guys.

I know that marriage is little bit .. Ahem ahem* like clumsy. Pls forgive me am innocent 😁.

Comment must.

Sarangae💜