Chapter 28

Jungkook stood at the door dumbfounded when the door shut on his face by Jimin.

'Arghhh... Jimin ahhh' he shouts and cursed under his breath.

.....

Jimin entered into the room when he heard a 'come in' from inside and saw Taehyung working on his laptop. Taehyung averted his gaze from laptop screen to the male who is now standing infront of him. He looked at the male and raised an eyebrow like 'what' manner. Jimin understand the confused face that the older give to him and handled Taehyung some files. Taehyung looking at the files and then looked at Jimin amusedly. Those are the files that which is he worked on for days to complete but didn't complete. But Jimin completed the files already and it impressed Taehyung more.

"Thank you Mr. Park. I didn't expect that you are this much talented person" Taehyung complemented Jimin.

Jimin felt both happy and annoyed at the same time. He is happy because he had the chance to impress Taehyung while he is upset because Taehyung talking to him formally. Jimin hates it when his loved ones talks to him formally.

"Arghh... Taehyung why are you talking to me professionally. You can call me with my name" Jimin said .

"It's office Mr.Park and you are my employee. So I don't have to call you with your name neither you can call me with my name" Taehyung said again formally.

Jimin pouted at the statement looking at the floor sadly. Taehyung secretly liked the view in front of him. Even he is married to Jungkook and see him as a husband, he also has a soft spot for the male who is now sulking infront of him.

"Ok ok.. Don't sulk like a baby. You can call me with my name" Taehyung said the pouty male.

Jimin eyes sparkled with happiness and "You too call me by my name " Jimin said to Taehyung. Taehyung sighed and nodded at the male. Jimin literally jump in happiness but immediately composed his posture.

"Mm Jimin. Gave this files to Namjoon hyung and tell him to check the files again" Taehyung said and handed some files on his hands. Jimin got the files but some of them are fall on the floor beside Taehyung.

"Oh am sorry Taehyung" Jimin said and bend down to pick the files. When he is bend down , his back is facing Taehyung and Taehyung immediately averted his gaze other side at the sight. But he can't help it and looked at Jimin who is collecting the files from the floor.

After collecting all the files Jimin got up and going to leave when his foot stumbled on the table and he is landing on the CEO's lap.

Taehyung held him safely prevented him from fall down. Taehyung's hands are wrapped around the smaller male's waist. And Jimin's hands clutching the older male's shirt tightly while shut his eyes tight also.

Taehyung have the time to read the shorter male's facial features. His small round nose, his small hazal eyes, his milky smooth skin which he wanted to mark then and there and at last not the least his plump lips which he wanted to kiss so badly.

Jimin opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung who is looking at him. There eyes locked with each other and they lost into each other's eyes.

Taehyung squished Jimin's waist lightly who is hissed at the sensation. Taehyung hold him tighter than before and they both leaned towards each other unconsciously. Before their lips met, someone barged open the door. The both males pulled out from each other at the sound while jimin is still sitting on the same place, Taehyung's lap.

But which made Taehyung horror is Jungkook, who is standing there looking at them blankly. His eyes showed betrayel?

Taehyung immediately made Jimin stand and he also stand up from his seat.

He feared, what if Jungkook think like he will cheat on him? What if he think Jimin will cheat on him and leave him? What if Jungkook accused Jimin for this? What if Jungkook got angry on Jimin?    His minds clouded with the questions and the most of those were what if anything happens to Jikook's relationship?

"Jungkook It's not like what you think for" Taehyung said to Jungkook who didn't say anything just stood there.

He is going to say something again but Jungkook cut him off. But the next words that left Jungkook's mouth made him stood there dumbfounded.

"Are you guys having fun without me? " 

"You idiot bunny. You ruined our moment " This time Jimin said.

Taehyung stood there dumbfounded after hearing the males words. Jungkook looked at Jimin and said "But Jiminiee. I want to see my Tae also".

" Can't you wait for 10 more minutes? You literally left from here 10 min ago" Jimin said with a glare.

"It's not fair " Jungkook whined and crossed his arms on his chest and same goes to Jimin.

Taehyung looked at them and he felt like he wanna go into the movie "Narnia" And    wanna ask some help from 'Aslan' .

"Anyone can please tell me what's going on here? " Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow while looking at the males with a folded arms.

Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other and then looked at Jungkook.

"I think you got angry on me or Jimin after seeing us close" Taehyung stated straightly to Jungkook.

"Why would I / Why would he? " Jungkook and Jimin asked at the same time.

Taehyung couldn't understand what they are talking and stare at them confusedly.

"Pardon? "

"Why would I when we both loves you ? " Jungkook asked Again like it's just a casual thing.

Taehyung couldn't believe his ears at all and asked again "What? We? ".

" Yeah.. Me and Jimin" Jungkook stated casually.

Jimin facepalmed at the confession. Because Jungkook ruined the beautiful confession he imagined in his mind. Jungkook also ruined his own imagination.

Other hand, Taehyung look at the both males in utter disbelief. They both looked at him innocently like a little kids with bambi eyes.

"Are you guys insane or what? " Taehyung asked frustrated at the new information.

"No No.. We only say the truth Taehyung" Jimin said this time.

"We Love You Taehyung. We love you so much. We love you forever. We love Taetae. We love our Taetae. We love our cold CEO" Jimin and Jungkook both singing in chorus while dancing some weird steps and making some weird noises.

" Argh.. Stop it" Taehyung said irritated.

The said males stopped their doings and again looking at taehyung like a lost puppies. Taehyung facepalmed at the reaction he receives.

"Get out" Taehyung said calmly.

"Taetae.. We don't wanna go" Jimin and Jungkook said while hold both arms of Taehyung.

Taehyung jerked their bodies from him and shouted "GET OUT YOU CRAZY IDIOTS".

" But Taehyung... We love you Taehyung. We love you so much...... " They didn't finished their singing but stops in the middle when Taehyung shouts

"YOONGIIII HYUNGGGG.... WHERE ARE YOUUUU??? COME HERE NAHHH"

Jimin and Jungkook used their magical power to disappear from the office at the second they heard Taehyung Shouted YOONGI's name.

Taehyung sighed and slumped down on his seat while holding his head in frustation. He didn't even imagine this to happen in his life.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT GUYS.

SORRY FOR LET YOU GUYS WAIT SO MUCH.

I AM RECOVERED JUST A FEW DAYS AGO AND I AM NOT ABLE TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT GOT THE HEADACHE.

TRY TO UNDERSTAND.

KEEP SUPPORTING AND LEAVE YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION PLEASE.

SARANGAE💜.