Chapter 50

After one month....

Everything goes well after that night. The only problem that they had to solve was Jungkook's dad. Mr.Jeon didn't know anything about what happened here all these days. So the boys had a very hard time to explain Mr.Jeon. They explained everything to Mr.Jeon who get shocked at first and after that accept everything. Mr.Jeon became furious when he came to know about his wife (Jungkook's step mom) and his son (step son). Mr. Jeon threw some money on her and break his marriage life with that women. I mean they divorced. (A/n : I did this because I felt like to do. So don't search for any logic here cuties🧘‍♀️).

They were so happy until today because today is Vminkook's wedding and everyone got ready for the marriage and happily laughing and chatting with each other except our grooms. The particular three boys were so nervous and don't want to come out from their dressing room.

With Taehyung.....

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god.. I can't do this. Hyung let's stop this. We are fine like this. I'm so nervous" Taehyung said and literally talking rubbish. Jackson and Lisa rolled their eyes at him for the nth time today.

"For god sake Taehyung . Nothing will happen everything gonna be fine " Jackson said forced a smile covering his annoyed face.

"But Jack- " Taehyung words immediately cut off by Lisa.
"One more word Taehyung, I will really show my heel on your throat" Lisa said frustrated. Taehyung immediately zips his mouth when he heard Lisa. What can he do when his sister in law is a witch? (Forget what I said😅)

With Jimin....

"Oh my... I am so nervous noona. What if I embarrass myself in front of everyone?" Jimin said while fidgetting his fingers.

Jennie and Jin chuckled at the cute male. "Don't worry chim everything going to be fine. Do you remember one month before even I am also in your state. Now see I am alright" Jennie said and pinching Jimin's cheeks.

"And - and noo-noona " Jimin tried to say something but his something blocks his throat and his heart aches at the thought.

"What happened Jiminie? Why are you crying? " Jin asked while getting near the male.

"Actually hyung. I-i don't have my dad here to walk with me in aisle. I -I wish he is here with me. people gonna c-call me orphan" Jimin saying all this while crying. Jin and Jennie also has tears in their eyes. They hugs the male with a teary eyes until they heard someone's voice.

"WHO SAID YOU ARE ORPHAN JIMIN? "

The trio looks at the doorway only to find Namjoon standing there while looking at them.

"Who said you don't have a father Jimin? I will be your father. Even though I am only few years older than you, I looking at you like my son. Not only you, even Jungkook and Taehyung. So don't say such words. You have a father who is me. You have a mother who is Jin. You have noona (pointing Jennie). You have another hyung Yoongi. So don't say you're orphan. You have a whole family Jimin" Namjoon said and Jimin launched himself to Namjoon. Who

W back the male and caressed his hair like a father do to his son. Jin's respect for Namjoon increased even more. He felt really lucky to having a person like Namjoon in his life.
"Now now my beautiful son don't cry ok. You have to look beautiful for your husbands. So now smile" Namjoon said wipes Jimin's tears away who is now smiling widely.

"And now wifey make your son more beautiful than he already is. Fix his makeup" Namjoon said and left from there not before winks at Jin who turned whole tomato.

With Jungkook....

"OH MY GODDD...... I AM SO F*CKING NERVOUS. I JUST WANT TO THROW MY SELF OUT OF THE WINDOW" Jungkook screamed while pulling his hairs.