Chapter 32

Hey cuties.. I am back finally after a long break... Am really sorry for making you wait so long for the updates. I swear, afterwards I will update chapters regularly. Hope you understand guys.

___________________________________________

In the huge mansion, A girl is lied on the bed with series of wires attached to her body. The oxygen mask attached to her mouth and nose. The beeping sound heard time to time at the signal of her still alive.

Suddenly the room's door opened revealing a girl. She looked at the pale girl that laying on the soft mattress. She looks so calm while tears threatening to fall from the mentioned girl.

The person sat next to the sleeping girl and hold his hands softly.

"I wonder when will you cure from your illness. You know what, you are so beautiful. Same as our college days. Please wake up soon please" The tears started to spill from her eyes.

Suddenly she felt some squishing movement in his hands. He hurriedly opened her eyes and only to met with the blue hazal eyes of the pale girl, who is laying on the bed while staring at her.

The mentioned girl wide his eyes and whispers slowly "b-baby .. A-are you re-really awake? .. Oh my god" She hugged the girl in excitement and going to call the nurse who is she appoint for take care of her that 'baby'.

Before that the pale girl grabbed his wrist and remove the oxygen mask from her mouth.

"Li- Lisa b-bae" The pale girl whispered and tears again started to spill from Lisa's eyes. Yeah, she is none another than our LALISA MANOBAN.

"Baby.. Are you okay. Can i call the doctor? " Lisa asked excited while worried.

"No.. I am fine..uhm.. Lisa.. " The girl trailed on his word and tears started to form in her eyes after thought something.

Lisa got worried and asked "what baby? What happened? Can you tell your lisy what happened pls? ".

" M-My b-brother? " At last tears started to spill after mentioning her brother's name.

"Don't worry babe. Your brother is alright. He is good. He have a handsome lifepartner also. Wanna see? " Lisa smiled.

The pale girl smiled and nodded her head fastly. Lisa smiled and showed the girl a picture of her brother with his family (I mean his husband). The pale girl smiled with teary eyes and kissed the pic of her brother.

"T-thank you l-lisa. I l-love you" The girl said. "Don't babe. He is your brother , so he is like my brother too. He didn't know me I thought about him like this but it doesn't mean he is not my brother" Lisa said kissed the other's forehead.

Meanwhile....

Yoongi entered into Tae's cabin. Tae averted his gaze from Jimin (his PA) to his hyung. Yoongi gave him a smirk and a thumbs up careful to not showing Jimin his signs. Taehyung understand what his hyung is saying and smirked back. But both of them didn't know, the short male is observe everything without them noticing.

"Ok Jimin. I have some important work to do. You can call Jungkook to stay with you here if you want" Taehyung said the confusing male while getting up.

"Tae, where are you going? You have the meeting to attend. " Jimin said but Taehyung simply state "as I said, I have some important work. Call Jeon to attend the meeting. I am off for remaining day" and left from there.

Jimin called Jungkook and informed him about the meeting after Tae and Suga left.

Meanwhile with Taehyung....