Chapter 35

{This is a long chapter}

..At Jeon Corps...

Jungkook sat on his CEO chair while doing his work. But he got disturbed by a continues ringing sound of his mobile phone. He saw the caller id and it's from an unknown number. Jungkook just ignored the call and continuing his work. But he again got disturbed by the phone call. He sighed frustratedly and attend the phone call.

In call...

JK - Hello... Jeon Speaking...

??? - Hello Mr.Jeon.. Or can I call you Jungkook instead?

JK - Who are you? And you are asking to call me with my first name?

??? - Oh Jungkook. I am your soon to be friend. So it's not a big deal if I call you with your first name.

JK - If you going to talking rubbish then I will cut the call (Jungkook said irritated)

??? - Oh Wait Jeon.I am gonna tell a secret about your husband.

Jungkook furrowed his eye brows at confusion. 'Is he talking about Tae or Jimin? ' Jungkook thought.

JK - What? What about my husband?

??? - Taehyung is not what you think about him Jungkook.

JK - What are you speaking?

??? - Just listen Kook. Aren't you searching for the killer of your stepbrother?

Jungkook's ear perked up at the comment.

JK - How do you know? Do you know that killer? Then tell me I will kill that bastard once I found who is that.

??? - Then kill Taehyung. (The person Smirked)

JK - WHAT?? WHAT THE HELL? (Jungkook shouted)

??? - Yes Mr.Jeon. Your so called husband is the one who killed Wonho.

JK - N-No.. I-It can't b-be...

??? - It's the truth Jeon. If you don't believe then check your mails, there I send some files for you.

Jungkook opened his laptop and go through the mails. He got several mails but one mail got his attention. He opened the mail and download the given file. After he opened the file and his heart stopped it's beating. There is Taehyung with Wonho.

In one picture Taehyung holding Wonho's throat. In another picture Taehyung holding a rod and wonho soaked in blood while looking like begging to Taehyung. And in final picture, wonho's body layed on the floor with blood and Taehyung holding a gun.

His eyes widen at the site. His nerves burning with anger. His eyes blood shot and hands forming into the fists. He heard the male's voice from another side of phone call.

??? - Oh Jeon are you there? I hope you believe me now. Do you know the most dangerous mafia in the world? V? He is none another than your husband one and only KIM TAEHYUNG.

Jungkook didn't say anything he just cut the call without telling anything.

Mark smirk evilly after knowing Jungkook believe what he was saying.

"You are done Taehyung" He laughed like a maniac.

.................

Tae give Jimin leave for today because he said he don't go to the office today so he also don't want to Jimin go.

Jimin cleaning his and Jungkook's room. After finishing the cleaning , he looked at the room and smiled contently. Then he planned to clean Taehyung's room also.