Chapter 12

Jin and Jhope went to Jimin's house after dropping Jungkook at his home. Because of that incident they both are afraid to leave Jungkook alone. So they dropped Jk at his home.

At Jimin's house...

Jin pressed the calling bell of Jimin's house and waiting for the door open. After waiting for some times, the house door opened by Jimin.

"What are you both doing here? " Jimin asked with raising brows.

"Pls Jimin... Pls try to understand" Jin said while pleading.

"Understand??? What are you thinking about me? You are also cheat me with your friend. Pls leave me before I shout at you guys" Jimin said with glare.

"Pls Jimin. Listen to us. Only one time pls listen to us" Jhope pleading . Jimin sighed and invited them into his house. They are sitting in the couch in living room. Jin and Jhope sitting together while Jimin sits opposite to them.

"Now tell me what" Jimin said.

"Actually Jimin.. Jungkook doesn't cheated on you. He truely loves you Jimin. About his marriage, that is a business not a marriage. That's stupid business marriage" Jin said.

"What? Business? " Jimin asked confusingly.

"Yes Jimin. He is right. It's just a business marriage. Jungkook's dad made this marriage proposal in one business meeting. Jungkook Doesn't like this idea but he accepts this marriage only for his dad. And about his husband, he is a monster who is hurting Jungkook daily. He hurts him daily. We lost our bunny boy a long time ago. But we saw him smiling wholeheartedly after your arrival" Jhope said and looking down.

"He loves you wholeheartedly. He really and truely loves you Chim. And always will. Pls think about him. He needs you. He is broken. He is hurt. He needs you Jimin" Jin finished their words.

Jimin just silently sitting in his place after hearing this.

Jhope and Jin looking at Jimin expectantly. But Jimin just looking at the floor while thinking hard.

"I.. I need some time" Jimin said.

Jhope and Jin felt little bit received after hearing those words. They can understand Jimin's feelings. So they left from there after saying Good bye to Jimin.

After they Gone, Jimin sitting in the Couch silently and watching nothing but the empty place thinking about what they said earlier.
.
.
.
Three weeks passed like this. Jungkook tries to talks to Jimin but the latter doesn't want to talk to him. Jungkook always make phone calls, texts, even he goes there to Jimin house but he only receive ignorance.Jungkook looked very depressed and gloomy. And also Jin and Jhope are not coming office for 2 days. He don't know where they are and why they take leave suddenly.

Taehyung also hear some words about Jungkook's relationship with his PA but he shrugged it off like nothing.

Currently Jungkook is in his cabin sitting in his chair eyes closed . Suddenly his phone rings startled him. Annoyed by the sound he take his mobile from his suit pocket. He literally Jumped in his seat after seeing the called id. It's none another than Jimin his love.

He immediately attend the phone call and placed the device in his ear.

In call...

Jungkook: Hloo... Baby.. Ji.. Jimin.. 🥺

Jimin:  Come to xxxxx park in 15                                         minutes. I will wait for you there.

Jungkook : Jiminiee... What..? Why?

Jimin: I said come. If you don't want to..

Jungkook: No no... I.. I am coming.. I will be there in 10 minutes. (Hurriedly said)

Before he could tell anything the phone call ended by other person.

Jungkook rushed to his car and drove to that place excited.
.
.
After few minutes he arrived at the park and searching for certain short male.

After searching for few more seconds he finds the male sitting in one of the chairs alone. There is no one in the park in this time. (Idk what time it is. 🚶‍♀️)

"Ji.. Jim.. Jiminie" Jungkook said with teary eyes. Jimin averted his gaze towards the standing male in front of him. He stands up while looking at the Teary Jungkook.

Jungkook immediately hugs him and Crying in his shoulder. Jimin also had tears in his eyes. He lightly pats jungkook's back. Jungkook hugs him tighter than before and saying 'sorry after sorry'. Jimin chuckled at this childish bunny. Jimin broke the hug and wipes the tears from Jungkook eyes with his thumb finger while cupping his face.

"Am sorry Kookie. I don't hear you that day. I hurt you because of that" Jimin said while tears fulling in his eyes. Jungkook cupped Jimin's face said "it's ok babe. There is nothing wrong in your anger. It's common for all". Jimin smiled at Jungkook's Words and they share a beautiful kiss.

After that " I love You Jiminieee... I love you so much babe" Jungkook said lovingly looking at his love .

"Do you love me that much? Then tell me how much you love me. " Jimin said.

" I love you more than Myself baby. I love more than anyone. You are my heart, my soul , my happiness, my angel, everything. I love you.. Only you.. No one else" Jungkook said.

"But Your Husband.. I mean that Taehyung?? " Jimin trailed in his words. Jungkook understand Jimin's words and nodded to Jimin.

" I will end this drama... I will end that Taehyung's chapter... Wait... " Jungkook said and called someone...

In call...

??? - Hlo... Hii JK...

JK- Hii Chan.. I want your help...

.
.
.
.
Hope you like it guys .

Sorry for the Inconvenience.

Comment your feelings.

Sarangae 💜.