Chapter 42

Currently Jimin hugged Jungkook who is crying hard still coming back from the hospital. Jimin too had tears in his eyes but he have to be strong for his loved ones. Here Jungkook is already crying, it doesn't make the situation good if he also started crying. He don't know what to do and just hugged Jungkook tightly.

"It's my fault. It's my fault that why he forget about us now " Jungkook saying these words almost for 2 hours while crying in Jimin's embrace.

"Stop Kookie. Everyone does some mistakes and you aren't exception. I know you did wrong but don't blame yourself again and again" Jimin said while cupping Jungkook's face.

"Di-did he forget about us For-forever? Did he hate me now? I can't live without him or you Jimin" Jungkook again started crying.

"No Kookie. Do-Don't talk like this. You have faith in your love ryt? " jungkook nodded "Then don't think like this koo. If we do, then we can't able to get our love. Do you want that? " Jimin asked to Jungkook who shook his head fastly as a no. Jimin smiled at Kook and wiped his tears from his face and continue " that's my koo. So now don't cry" Jimin said softly and hugging Jungkook who hugged back and hums in comfort. Jimin rested his head on his shoulder with a tears on his eyes.

...........

Meanwhile...

Taehyung is getting ready for his company. Yoongi and Namjoon asked him to take rest but our refused the offer. Jennie was also tried but she can't do anything when his baby brother showed his puppy eyes to her. She sighed and gone downstairs to make breakfast for his brothers. Yes brothers, Namjoon and Yoongi also going to their company. Taehyung came down stairs when Jennie called them to have breakfast. Yoongi and Namjoon both are also there having their breakfast.

Taehyung is having his breakfast peacefully when he heard a high pitch voice called Jennie's name. He looked back and saw Lisa running in stairs from upstairs. He rolled his eyes and starting to eat again. (Yeah Jennie requested to Lisa to stay with her in the mansion and his brothers also agreed on that).

"Jennie babyyyy" Lisa hugged Jennie while kissing his forehead. Jennie smiled and kissed back Lisa's both cheeks who is blushing badly. Yoongi and Namjoon smiled while looking at them and Tae making a disgusting face to Lisa.

"Not in front of my Food " Tae said with a disgusted face. Lisa showed his tongue at him and replied " I will kiss my babe whenever I want you dumbo". 

"Don't kiss my noona with your ugly lips you lizard" Taehyung showed his tongue back. Lisa widened his eyes and shouts "You Dumb idiot. Who are you calling Lizard? Me? like MEE??? ".

" Do you saw any lizard here? Nah. Then it's only you" Taehyung replied sassy. Before Lisa could throw herself on Tae for fight Jennie grabbed her and made her sit on the chair opposite to Taehyung. They both glared and teasing each other in the whole time. Others just chuckled at their childish behavior.

After sometimes they finished their food and ready to go for the office but Tae stopped when he saw Lisa followed him. He raised his eyebrows at her who just rolled her eyes on him. "Don't forget. As a partners, we have some meeting in your company. And Jennie told me to go there with you because I don't have my car now" Lisa replied.

"Then take a cab. I don't want to lose my hearing capability because of you" Tae said annoyed.  "Neither I also don't want to travel with you" Lisa shot back and folded her arms with her chest. Namgi just shook their heads while looking at them. At the same time when Jennie entered into the livingroom when she heard the commotion.

"What happened? Why are you guys waiting here? " Jennie asked.

"Ask your brother/ Girlfriend" Listae said in unision and when they realised this, they glared at each other.