Episode 8

...Meanwhile Taehyung...

Taehyung angrily leave his office after that encounter with Lisa. He is really pissed like he could kill you with his angry gaze. His eyes are red due to anger. He went to his mansion straightly. One maid come to him and bowed at him. He ignore that maid and throw his suitcase in the living Hall. That maid flinched bcoz of his sudden outburst. He angrily broke the vase that placed on the coffee table.

All maids and workers are gathered their because of that sudden noise. The workers try to hold him but he angrily glare at them whoever can came into his view. If looks would kill anyone, surely many of them are dead by now bcoz of his piercing gaze. He kicks the couch hardly which is suddenly moved from  there from that place.

All workers are shivered in the fear. They can't hold Taehyung's anger. After that Tae go to his room and shut his door loudly. That time Someone is called jungkook.
.
.
.

Jungkook rushed into his mansion after hearing his maid's scared voice.

"What happened? Why are you scared that much! " Jungkook asked . The maid said what happened here before.
"He is really pissed sir. We can't able to hold his anger. He is looking like going to kill someone" They said.

"Where is he? " Jungkook asked.

"In his room sir" Maid said and jungkook left to Taehyung's room.

He reached there and knock the door lightly. He got no response. He again knocked and got the same.

"Mr.Kim.. Open the door. Kim. " He said and banging the door but nothing gets in the return.

"Taehyung open the door. Don't you hear me. I said just open this stupid door of yours" He again said and the door is still closed. "Yaah... You idiot KIM TAEHYUNG.. Open the door" He shouted and bangs the door loudly.

After some seconds the door slams open and there is standing Taehyung. Jungkook's eyes narrowed at the sight. Taehyung looking like a mess. Jungkook can feel his anger with other's red eyes and messy hair, piercing gaze and the jaw that clenching and Unclenching.

"What do you want? " Taehyung asked with his dark and deep voice. Shiver runs down to Jungkook's spine after hearing that Deep voice of other male.

"Why are you shouting at others and breaks the things in the house? " Jungkook asked after composed his posture.

"Oh.. You really care that much for the things I broke? Don't worry I will pay the cost of the things. Now get out of my sight" Taehyung growled at Jungkook.

"What are you trying to say? Haan. Are you crazy.. You just shout at the people because of your stupid anger" JK said with irritation in his voice.

"Yes.. I will shout at the people bcoz of my stupid anger. You know what..(while walking towards JK) I even kill bcoz of my anger and bury them into the ground without any evidence" Tae kept talking while walking towards Jungkook who is walks backwards with widen eyes.

After sometimes JK stops to hit on the wall and Taehyung coming closer to him. Tae kept glare at him while moving close to Jungkook. Jungkook gulps hardly with fear for a look that Taehyung gives him.

Taehyung blocks jungkook on the wall and looking into JK's eyes directly with his dark ones.

"What are you doing Taehyung? Leave me" Jungkook said but stayed still bcoz his body parts betrayed him from moving.

"Are you thinking of me as stupid. Haan..? Just keep your tongue with you Jeon or else you will face your consequence. " Taehyung said with his deep voice and moved towards JK's ear "Be careful " Tae said and left from there leaving a frozed Jungkook.

Jungkook came back to his senses after some times. He is still standing at the same place before. He saw the place where tae standing before.

"He is really a monster. A heartless monster" He said to himself and left from there.
.
.
.
Jungkook laid down his bed and facing the ceiling.

"What's his problem? Why is he acting like a Jerk? I know he is a jerk. But he is indeed more than Jerk. Stupid " His thoughts interrupted by the Message pop up sound.

He looked at the person who is sended a msg to him. After checking who is that   his face brightened like a 1000 watts bulb.

In their conversation

Jimin : Hi Kookie.
Jungkook: Hlo my love.
Jimin: Kookie what are you doing?
Jungkook: Thinking about you 😉
Jimin: Aww.. That's so sweet of you 🙈
Jungkook: aww.. Is my baby shy? 😏
Jimin: remove that stupid smirk from your face.
Jungkook: 😏😏nooo😏
Jimin: then I slap the smirk away
Jungkook : pout* kookie is sad ☹️
Jimin: Ahh kookie don't act like a baby.
Jungkook: but am your baby 😊
Jimin: yes yes... U are 😇
Jungkook : And you are my baby boy 😈
Jimin: Jeon stupid jungkook.. I am gonna kill you 🙈🙈

Jungkook chuckled at this behavior of his childish boyfriend. And he falling to sleep with the thought of the shorter male. Little did he know someone is still wakeup.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you like it guys.

I am planning to write a ff in tamil. What's your opinion about that.

Comment your thoughts.

Ignore my mistakes.

Sarangae 💜