Special Part

SURPRISEEEEE 🥳🎉🎁🐣

(Tae ~ I know you guys wonder why I am crying now

(Tae ~ I know you guys wonder why I am crying now. For that you have to read this chapter🥺)

Few years later...

A school principal looking at the two kids with a done face who were looking everywhere but the principal. He sighed at the two stubborn but cute kids act but averted his gaze when he heard his office door get opened and a handsome male walking inside looking worried as hell.

The handsome male's worried face changed into a relaxing one after he saw the both kids all fine and well. But he furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed the 2 kids didn't make a eye contact with the principal.

'What they did this time? Aish' the male is thinking while looking at them but a voice interrupted him.

"Take your seat Pls" The principal said.

"Thank You sir" The male smiled and sat on the seat opposite to the principal.

"Mm sir. Why are you ask me to come here immediately? I think they are fine as a way they are standing now" The male asked infact when he know the answer already.

"Yeah MR.KIM they are fine because it's only them who beaten the child who is 2 classes senior for them" The principal stated giving a tight smile to MR.KIM guy🌚 who smiled nervously at the statement.

"Listen Mr.Kim it's always happening and they don't seem like stopping this either.They are so good at studies but this thing is.....If it wasn't for you, I gave them TC a long time ago only" The principal said frustrated.

"YEON JUN and JI-EUN come here" Taehyung (of course it's our Tae who else you thought) calling his two babies who slowly came near him.

"How many times I have to tell you babies that don't fight with others" Taehyung asking his two babies with a soft voice. (See who is saying? A mafia😏)

"Nu dada. Me done nothing. That boy bullied my friend so why I beat them" Ji-eun his 5 year old girl baby said with a little pout like his little brother who also nodding his head with a big pout.

Ji-eun - Girl child (From Jimin) 3 months
elder than Yeonjun.

Yeonjun - Younger boy child (From Kook)

"See Mr.Principal. My babies done nothing but saved a poor child from bullying. What they were done was right by hitting that bully. Why you even allowed that type of children in your school? " Taehyung said proudly but with a bitter tone at the last sentence.

Principal looking at Taehyung with so so so much done face. He can't pinpoint who is the child here because Taehyung himself acting childish by complaining about a child. Even tho the child is a bully but he is a child na? Ryt?