Chapter 39

Jennie hugged her brother tightly towards her chest. They both flinched when the main door slam opened by the group of boys followed by Mark.

"Ouch.. Caught you both" Mark said and smirked at the duo. Jennie crawled back with Tae in her arms when she noticed Mark coming towards her. Mark crouched at their level while smirking at Jennie.

"Where you thought you are going prettyboy? " Mark asked trying to touch Taehyung. Jennie slapped his hands away when she saw Tae shivered. "Don't touch him you bastard" Jennie shouts and Mark hissed at the behavior.

"Such a bad behavior. Didn't we punish you for being a bad girl to me? Haan? " Mark said and signalled to his gang. Four muscular boys immediately pulled Jennie from Taehyung who is struggling so hard.

Jennie shouts and thrashing into the hold. "Leave me Noona" Taehyung shouts at the boys. "Don't worry baby. They took the good care of your Noona. Until that can we have some fun? " Mark said while smirking at Taehyung who is looking at him with a tearfully widen eyes. Meanwhile Jennie trying to wiggled out of the hold. She is screaming and cursing when the group of boys tried to remove her dress. One of the boys tried to tear her shirt. Jennie's sleeves got teared off from her shirt. She is crying and screaming for help.

Mark tried to touch Taehyung.  Tae slapped his hands away and ran from him. But Mark caught him at the lightening speed before he get to Jennie. Taehyung hits Mark's chest repeatedly when Mark tried to kiss him. He moved his face here and there to prevent Mark from kissing him. Mark hold Tae's Jaws tightly and made him look at him. "So pretty and Naive baby boy. Don't do anything stupid to make Master angry or else you will face the consequences" Mark growled".Tae shut his eyes tightly while tears flowing non stopping. But he pushed the other male with his all force when he hears his Noona's ears pierced screams. He immediately ran to his sister. Mark groaned and got up from the floor following Taehyung.

Before Taehyung could reach Jennie, Jennie started to run outside with a ripped uniform with a gang of boys and a crying Taehyung running behind her. Mark also ram behind Taehyung. Jennie running above the bridge when the boys caught her and surrounded her. Jennie is trapped. Taehyung is also came running there while shouting "Leave my Noona". Jennie had no other choice, she is trapped between them. She clutched her dress tightly from falling and looked at the direction of her brother who is running towards her, crying. The four boys moved closer to her but they halted in their steps with wide eyes. Taehyung also stopped in his tracks with a widen eyes.

Jennie jumped into that huge river after saying "I am sorry bear". They all looked so shocked. Taehyung's world stopped around him. His breath got hitched. His only hope for living left his body at the moment he witnessed his sister Jump off from the bridge.

Mark about to hold Tae but Taehyung started towards the direction of where Jennie stands few seconds before.

"NOOONNAAAAA.......... " Tae shouts while running but a sudden flash of second a car hits Taehyung with a full force. He is thrown away from the road at the force. His small body landed on the sideways with a huge loud thud. Everyone looking at him with a widen eyes.

The blood flow out non stop from Taehyung's head. "N-Noo-Noona" It's the last word what Taehyung said before his world turned to pitch black.
...

Namgi reached the siblings house after returning from the trip. But they didn't saw anyone inside. It's very dark. Namjoom switch on the lights and only get shocked at the sight. Everything is scattered and all the things were broken in the house. Fear engulfed them immediately. They started shouts the duo's name thinking that it's just a stupid prank or something. Instead they received a phone call from the hospital. Their world stopped when they heard their little Taetae is in hospital. They rushed to the hospital and immediately went to see Taehyung. Tears started to flow from their eyes when they saw unconscious Tae in the bed.
...

2 weeks passed. Taehyung wakeup from his accident before 3 days. But he didn't talk to them. They even don't know where is Jennie . Taehyung is silent but his eyes? There is no emotions. No love. No happiness. No hurt. No pain. It showed revenge and Anger. Only REVENGE.

(Flashback ends)....

"That is the day, when we lost our innocent Taetae. That is the day when we known about our Jennie. That is the time when our always cheerful & cute fluffball lost his happiness" Namjoon said all those things while tears flow from his eyes like a river.

Jungkook just stood there like a statue with a tear filled eyes. Jimin is also at the same condition as Jungkook. Suddenly Namjoon wiped his tears and looked at Jungkook with a blank face.

"Do you know why Tae accepted to marry you? Do you know why he accepted you as his life partner even tho he didn't like this marriage? Do you both of you know how much he will protect you? " Namjoon asked to Jungkook who is shaking his head as 'No' with tears.

"Because your dad gonna arrange your marriage with that Mark. Your dad don't know anything about him, but my Taehyung knows. So he used that big project against that Mark for make your father accept this marriage. He is married you because he thought to save the boy whoever the Mark gonna marry. He can't any other way other than marry you Jungkook. Your father is so stubborn to arrange your marriage with someone " Namjoon said directly looking at Jungkook.

"And You" Namjoon pointed at Jimin. "He also trust you like he trust this Jungkook. But you broke his trust. He didn't do anything against you to hurt you even he come to know about your marriage with his own husband. But what will you do to him in return? " Namjoon spat at Jimin with a disappointed voice.

Jungkook and Jimin can't hold anymore their tears. They burst out in tears and saying "sorry again sorry" To Namjoon.

Suddenly Namjoon phone ringed loudly. He looked at the caller id and picked the call immediately.

"Hello Yoongi Hyung" Namjoon said. But he only received a crying sound in return. He panicked at the sound of Yoongi crying.

"H-Hyung wh-what happened? " Namjoon asked with a stutter. Jungkook and Jimin saw Namjoon's panicked face.

"Tae - our Taehyung met an accident. Please come fast. H-he lost so mu-much blood" Yoongi said with a stutter voice.

"What? Hyung I am coming. Wait for me please" Namjoon said and cut the call. Jungkook and Jimin also rushed to Namjoon.

"Hyung what happened? Why are you crying? " Jungkook asked while hold Namjoon's hands.

"Taehyung is in Hospital. He is met with an accident. And don't dare to show your face in front me" At that Namjoon left from there leaves behind a shocked Jungkook and a sobbing Jimin.

"T-Tae I-I am sor-sorry" Jungkook said.

"Pl-please Tae forgive us" Jimin also said with a tearful eyes.

"Who are you? Do-Do I know you guys? " Taehyung asked back shocking them.

.....

Hey Guys... Do you like this chapter?

What do you think? Will our Taehyung forget about Jikook permanently?

Do you want Taehyung to remember them again and forgive them?

Thank you for supporting and keep supporting always.

Please comment about this episode. It motivated me to upload soon.

I will upload next chapters if I got a response from you guys like I wish.

Sarangae