Chapter 31

Jungkook and Jimin sitting on the sofa in the living hall and thinking about the previous incident in Kim corps. (Yeah.. After coming back from the company, Jimin told jungkook everything that happens today).

Suddenly the mansion door busted open and the said males flinched at the sudden noise. They averted their gaze towards the entrance and that's it. Their eyes widen like a soccer with a mouth hung open. Because there standing Taehyung with an unreadable expression. The both males looked at Taehyung surprised who even didn't mind their presence and made his way towards his room. HIS ROOM.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at eachother and looked at retracting figure of Taehyung. The both males eyes sparkled and immediately made their way towards upstairs and standing in front of Taehyung's room fidgeting with their fingers.

Atlast they decided to knock the door which they did finally. After some seconds the door is opened by Taehyung who is looking at them confusedly.

"What do you- " Before Tae could complete his sentence, both males launched themselves for hug the males with a screeching sound "TAETAE".

Taehyung stumbled backward at the sudden attack but fortunately he composed his posture from falling and hold the both males securely in his embrace. The slight smile formed on his lips after seeing the both males in his embrace. But his face turned into a blank one suddenly and moved the couple's body from him.

"TaeTae we miss you" Jimin said and Jungkook nodded.

"For f*ck sake, don't call me TaeTae. It's cringe as f*ck. Just call me Tae or Taehyung because I am not a child" Tae said in annoyed tone.

But Jikook didn't even budge at the words. What do you think about Jikook? After all They are JIKOOK.

"But TaeTae, You are our TaeTae " Jungkook said and hugged the other's arm same goes to Jimin.

"Taebear.. I checked al-" Yoongi stopped in his tract after saw the trio.

"What the hell are you two idiots doing to my bear? " Yoongi yelled at Jikook couple. At the same time when Namjoon also came here. Namjoon stood there not knowing what happened there.

"Hey Mr. Kitty like face. Don't call our TaeTae your bear. Because he is our TaeTae" Jungkook said with a huff.

"Hey Kiddo. Who are you calling Kitty. Am I looking like a kitty to you? You brat coconut bunny" Yoongi snapped.

"Yahh... Little meow meow... Why are snapping at my Kookie? " Jimin snapped back.

"Little?? Me?? Says the one who even didn't grow more than 1 cm " Yoongi said and smirked.  While Namjoon and Taehyung tried their best to hold back their laughter.

Jikook and Yoongi continued their bickering until they heard the high pitched scream from the living room. They ran downstairs only to spot a angry Jin and a scared Hobi.

"You brat. How dare you to call my handsome face boring? " Jin yelled while twisting Hobi's ears.

"Arghh.. Hyung. Please leave me. I don't say that intentionally. Please leave me" Hobi yelled. The Namgi and Vminkook staired at them blankly.

"Hey what happened? Why are you twisting the ears of the poor soul? " Namjoon is the one who asked this to Jin.

Jin smiled lovingly after seeing Namjoon and the others. He immediately let go of the other's ears and looking at Namjoon with a cheeky smile. The other's just stare at him shocked at the sudden change.

"He said my handsome face boring. Do you think my handsome is boring? " Jin said.

Before Namjoon answered his question, Yoongi beat him off. 

"I don't see anything wrong about in that" Suga said and Hobi started laughing loudly.

Jin's face turned red at the anger. And he screamed at Yoongi's face.

"YAHH.. YOONGI BOONGI HOW DARE YOU TO SAY LIKE THIS TO ME. YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT. AND YOU HORSEY FACE I WILL TEACH YOU THE LESSON" Jin screeched and suddenly a pink pan appeared in his hand while others gulped at the fuming Jin.

Jhope inner self give him a alert warning when he started to run for his dear life. Jhope running through the whole mansion chased by Jin. At last Jin catched Jhope and gave few smacks to his bum.

Jhope screamed at his swollen bum. After that JIN Averted his gaze towards Suga who is gulping hard.

"Yoongi Boongi.. You are finish wait for me " Say this Jin started coming towards Suga.

Seeing this suga sprinted towards the exit with a high pitched scream. And after that there is no sight of suga. 😂

Namjoon and Taehyung looking at the entrance with a hung opened mouth. They didn't even imagine in their dreams yoongi would run for his dear life like today. They came back to reality, when they heard the clearing throat.

"Now anyone have the thinking of my handsome as a boring thing? " Jin asked while swaying the pan in his hand.

They gulped visibly and shook their head as No. Jin smiled sweetly and said 'Thank you' and left from there with a poor hobi who have a swollen bum like a sassy queen.

'Is he bipolar or what? ' Namjoon think watching Jin and Jhope going through the exit.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the short chapter guys.

I am currently stuck with my books for study. I have uni in 15 days only. So why I can't update properly.

Hope you understand.

Wish me good luck for my exams guys.

Keep supporting.

Always love you guys 💜