Chapter 7

Lisa walked towards Taehyung and stand  behind his chair. Taehyung Just sitting there while glaring at her.

"Now what? " Taehyung raised an eyebrow and asked her. Lisa turned Taehyung's chair to face her. Now Tae is sitting in his chair while Lisa standing infront of him. She grab Tae's tie and pulled him towards her while she is leaned over his face.

"What are you doing? Just move away" Taehyung said gritting his teeth. "You know what, you are so hot while angry" She whispered in his ear seductively. Taehyung clenching his jaw and pushed her away from him.

"Don't you have any manners? How many times I tell you? I don't have any interest in you" Taehyung yelled at her with fire in his eyes. She is very scared of this behavior of Tae but she controlled her posture and acting cool infront of Taehyung.

"Tae.. Why can't you understand. I love you.. I love you more than your so called husband. I am better than that Jeon" She said and going to Tae's hand . But Tae is very quick to shove his had in his pockets. "I wanna marry you Tae. I will give anything for that" She said.

"I will rather die. For sake of God I already married and am happy with that even I can't interested in this mrg. Because if I am single I am gonna face so much of ugly witches like you" Tae said annoyedly at her behavior.

"Whatever you said... You are mine only mine Tae. Mind it. I can do anything for you" She said and left from there. Taehyung slams his table out of anger and closing his eyes to calm his anger.

"What a ugly witch" He thought and sighed.

.... On the other side....

Jimin and jungkook came back from the meeting to office. Suddenly they heard a high pitched voice. There is a handsome man running towards them while shouting Jimin's name and hugged him. Jimin smiled at the man after knowing who is that and Jungkook just looking at them annoyedly.

"Jiminiieeee.... Hyungiee miss you so much. You know what am literally let my precious tears fall down from my eyes for you my child" He said dramatically and wiped his fake tears. Jimin just chuckled at his hyung's behaviour...

"For God's sake Jin. We are literally out for the meeting for 1 hour" Jungkook said and looking at Jin annoyedly.
"Yah.. You brat. Respect your elder" Jin said and smacked JK head. JK just rolled his eyes annoyedly. Jimin giggled at their silly fight. They both looked at the short male who is giggled cutely and cooed at him.

They both entered into their cabin after the small meet with Jin. Jimin is about to go to his Table suddenly he felt a strong arm around his tiny waist. Before he realise what was going on, he met his boss's hard chest. He looked up to see his boss who is already looking at him.

"M-r.. Je-o-n" Jimin stuttered at their closeness. "What? " Jungkook asked jimin casually. "Mr.Je-on.. Leave me. Someone might see us" Jimin said. "Oh.. So you are afraid to get caught but not about me.. Haan" Jungkook said and smirked.

"Not like that" Jimin said in his tiny voice nervously and hide his face with his hands. Jungkook removed Jimin's hand from his face . Jimin look down to the floor. Jungkook put his finger under jimin's chin and made him look at his face.

He scanned Jimin's face and his eyes locked on his secratary's plump lips. He looked into Jimin's eyes then his lips. He leaned towards the others face while tightened his grip on Other's tiny waist. Their lips are just an inches away while Jimin's closed eyes. After felt nothing jimin opened his eyes and only met with JK's brown ones. He tilted his head in confusion before he could move JK attached His lips on Jimin's one.

JK kissed Jimin slowly with full of love. Their lips moved perfectly with sinc. Suddenly JK felt something wet on his cheek . He breaks the kiss and looks at the male shockingly infront of him who is crying. JK panicked and cupped his cheecks.

"Hey hey.. Jiminiee.. What happened? Why are you crying? " JK Asked. "What was that for? You stole my first kiss. I am literally saved that for my love. You don't love me then why are you stole my kiss? " He asked Jungkook cutely with his shining eyes.

Jungkook just chuckled and said "who told you that am not love you. And afterall this is my first kiss also". Jimin tilted his head " What do you mean? " Jimin asked.

"I LOVE YOU Jimin" Jungkook Confessed. Jimin just frozed on his spot. "I love you jimin. I fall in love with you when I am first saw you. You make me feel loved and you always makes me happy. I wanna be with you forever. Will you be my boyfriend? " Jungkook asked but not getting a reply.

He slowly uncapped Jimin's cheeks and "it's ok if u don't love me back" He said and looked down slowly. Jimin came back to his senses after hearing this words.

Jungkook sighed and said "sorry. If am making you uncomf... Mmmpphhh" Before he could finish his sentence, he is pulled by his collar and met with the plump lips. Jungkook is jungshook . He couldn't understand that what happens now. After some minutes he responded to Jimin's kiss. "I LOVE YOU TOO KOOKIE" Jimin said between the kiss. Jungkook smiled happily into the kiss. They are in their own world until JK's phone rings.

JK breaks the kiss and looked at his mobile annoyedly. "Who is that stupid?" Jungkook said annoyedly and it made Jimin chuckle. JK just pout and attend his call. "Hlo" JK said and suddenly his expression turns into frown.

"Ok I will there in 15 minutes" He said and cut the call.

"What happened? " Jimin asked worriedly.

"Nothing. I will take a day off today. Just manage the company for today. I need to go home... Bye.. " He said and Kissed Jimin's forehead and left from there.

.
.
.
Hope you like it guys.

Ignore the mistakes.

Comment your opinions.

Sarangae💜