Chapter 43

Jungkook and Jimin ran away from the cabin when they heard what Tae said. At that time yoongi who have to cross them noticed it. Yoongi entered inside Tae's cabin confusedly and saw Taehyung who was at the same condition as him.

"What happened to them? Why are they running like that from your cabin? " Yoongi asked Taehyung and sitting on the opposite chair comfortably. "I don't know hyung. They suddenly ran away " Tae shrugged his shoulders with a confused face.

"Hey Taehy- Hey Yoongi. You are also here? I see" Namjoon said while sat on the another chair beside yoongi. "Yo man. Did you saw that two lover boys? I don't know what happened but They act weird" Yoongi said to Namjoon who is taking off his blazer.

"Chill Yoongs. I know everything" Namjoon said once he done what he was doing. Yoongi and Taehyung looked at him with a curious eyes. Namjoon starting to explain why they ran away from here. Yoongi starting to laugh while Taehyung sat there with a done face.

"How you know this hyung? " Tae asked. "Lisa said just before when I caught her laughing alone" Namjoon said chuckled.
"This lizard didn't allow me to live peacefully" Tae said with a done face. "Who you called lizard you boiled dumpling" Lisa snickered while entering into the cabin.

"Why would you did that? " - Tae
"Simply... Just for tease them" - Lisa.
"But Why tho? " - Tae
"Because they called me witch"- Lisa
" I can't find anything wrong tho"- Tae.
Taehyung immediately felt a smack on his arms from Lisa.

"You Brat. I am your noona. Respect your elders" Lisa said.

"Respect my foot" Tae cursed at her.

"Don't worry Tae bear. She is just playing around. And don't worry about them they have to learn some lessons also" Yoongi said.

"But Hyung-" Before Tae could finish, Namjoon cut him off.

"He is right Tae. It's ok Tae and -" He put his hand on his left pant pocket to pull out two boxes in his hands. "Here take it" Namjoon handle the boxes to Tae. Tae opened it and find the two ring boxes with two pink diamond rings which he bought that day for his lovers. He looked at Namjoon and said

"I left these there that day" .

"I bring those to you back" Namjoon said smiling.

"Didn't you in hurry that day when I am calling you. And I also remember I thrown this box away. How could you... "
Yoongi stared at Namjoon.

"Don't wanna left those precious things which our bear bought for his love. And it's too costly to leave there to that idiots so" Namjoon said while smirking at Yoongi who gave him a weird look.

Meanwhile otherside....

"We lost him Kookie. We lost him" Jimin sobbing non stop while saying these words continuesly.

"Jiminie.. Baby look at me. Look at your kookie pls" Jungkook said with a soft cupping Jimin's cheeks with his hands. Jimin looked up and have a contact with Jungkook's eyes which also glistened with some unshed tears.

"Baby see. We don't lose him and we can't. Because your love is true, my love is true and our love is true. No one can separate him from us. Just believe in your love for him , for me. But pls don't cry. It hurts me whenever I saw my loved ones cry. Please . We will make him understand but please don't cry" Jungkook's voice cracked at the end.

Jimin hugged him tightly. Jungkook buried his face in crook of Jimin's neck. Jimin pulled out from the hug and looked at Jungkook's eyes glistened. Jimin cupped kook face and gently placed his lips on Kook's ones. They both moved their lips slowly with passion and pure love. Jungkook closed his eyes and let the tears to fall down from his eyes.

Jimin pulled out from the kiss and wiped Kook's tears while kissing on his both cheeks.

"Don't cry kookie. You looks like a marshmallow with a puffy cheeks or else I am gonna bite you" Jimin said while pinching jungkook's cheeks who pouted at the male.

Jimin gasped and pulled his both cheeks "oh kookie. You are so cute".

" Can I show how hot I am also? " Jungkook said while smirking.

"You idiot. Are you bipolar or what? Only a few moments ago you were crying but now you talk like a pervert. Go away" Jimin pushed Jungkook and walk away from there leaving a laughing Jungkook.

"I wish you could be here with us Taehyung. I am sorry" Jungkook thought while placing his hands on his heart.

"Please forgive us Tae. Don't hate me please" Jimin thinks while tears flooded from his eyes.

"Boss she is alive" The man said to the other man who is on the call with him.

"Oh I see. Just leave her" Mark said.

"Boss but you-"

"I only said to leave her not him" Mark said and laugh darkly.

...

Sorry for such a short chapter.

This book is gonna finish soon.

Hope you like it❤

Please comment your opinions🧘‍♀️

Sarangae💜