Chapter 40

"I f*cked up" Jungkook said before cried like a mad man.

........

Namjoon drove to the respective hospital where Taehyung is admitted now. He stop his car in front of the hospital and ran inside. He slowed in his steps when he saw Yoongi sitting in a seat outside a OT. Yoongi is looking downwards while his face is hidden into his palms. Namjoon touch Yoongi's shoulder that's when Yoongi averted his gaze upwards. His tears started to spill immediately after seeing Namjoon standing there. Namjoon hugged the other male while Yoongi bursted out in tears. Namjoon is also in no more good condition. The both males just cried into each other's embrace.

"Why -why always our bear? " Yoongi asked crying. Namjoon didn't say anything , he is just crying with Yoongi. They both whipped their heads towards the entrance of the hallway when they heard the loud footsteps. Immediately Yoongi's expression become angry and his blood boiled after saw the person who is coming towards them.

Yoongi pushed Namjoon and walk fastly towards Jikook who is just came there. (Yeah.. That's our Kook and Jimin)

"You Bastard" Before Jungkook could sense a hard punch landed on his cheek bones. Jungkook landed on the floor with a thud. Jimin gasped at the sight and immediately runs to help Jungkook who is hissing at the impact of punch. Jimin helped to Jungkook stood up while Namjoon holding back Yoongi who is wiggled in his grip, cursing at Jungkook.

"You got the audacity to come here after doing this all to our Tae? " Yoongi spats at Jungkook. "Hyung pls.. I am so-" Jungkook tried to speak but cut off by Yoongi again. "Shut up Jeon. Don't dare to open your mouth to me. Get out from here before I kill you" Yoongi growled. "Hyung Please. Let Jungkook explain please" This time jimin is the one who said that.

"Oh You also here? You are also there ryt when this bastard hit my Tae without gave him any time to explain himself? Then why are you come here now? To see if our Taehyung is alive or not? I will tell you the same Mr.Jeon, Get. Out. Before. I. Kill. You. Both" Yoongi spat this words at Jimin with a murderous glare.

Suddenly the OT doors opens and Doctor made his way outside. Yoongi and Namjoon rushed to Doctor.

"Doctor. How is our brother? Is he Ok? " Namjoon asked with a hope.

"The operation went well. But it's take some time to him to wake up. His head is severely injured but we can cure that with medications. He have to be in hospitalization for some days. Moreover he is good now Mr.Min . You can see him once he got shifted to his observation room" Doctor patted their shoulder and left from there.

Namgi sighed in relief but when they turn around their expression became hard again. In the whole mean time, Jikook were standing there listening everything with a tearful guilty eyes.

"What are you doing here both? Don't you hear what I am said before? Just leave" Yoongi said with a irritation and left from there. Namjoon looked at them with a same expression.

"Hyung please. We are sorry. Ok I accept that I hurt him before. But hyung I love him so much please. Please let me explain to him. Please hyung" Jungkook said with a hiccup and a sob escaped from Jimin's mouth. Namjoon sighed and looked at them. "It's not my place to forgive you but Taeyung's. I wanna let you guys to see him but at the same time I don't wanna do that. Just leave from here before Yoongi came back" Namjoon said with a cold voice and sat on the nearby chair. Jungkook and Jimin sobbed hard and left from there when they saw Yoongi coming back.

...... Time flew away......

It's been two days. After 5 hours of operation, Taehyung shifted to his room. He didn't wake up from his anesthesia till now. In these two days, Jungkook and Jimin tried many times and even begged at Yoongi to let them see Taehyung for once. But Yoongi just ignore them and shut them out. Even Jin and Jhope also tried but only got the cold shoulders from the said males.Currently Yoongi & Namjoon is sitting near the bed, sleeping on the chair in the sitting position. Suddenly they heard a groaning noise. Namjoon opens his eyes and only to see Taehyung waking up. He shook the sleeping male besides him who is joulted up from his seat and cursing at Namjoon. But he stopped his cursing when he saw where Namjoon seeing. His eyes widen and eyes filled with tears in happiness as same like Namjoon's. They suddenly got up from their seats and get near Taehyung.