Chapter 45

Taehyung drove to his car to the address he received through the message in his phone from Mark. Taehyung stopped his car infront of some old and a creepy mansion. He opened the door which created a 'screech' sound. He looked here and there to find anyone.

He moved forward and now he is standing in the middle of the living Hall. That's when he heard some foot steps from the stairs. He looks up to see Mark who coming downstairs. Taehyung looking at Mark with a cold dark eyes. Mark smirking and sat on the sofa with an attitude.

"See who we got here Today? The Great Kim Taehyung. How are you Mr.Kim? " Mark asks smirking.

"See Mark. I directly come the point, Where are they?" Taehyung asked loosing his patience.

"Looks like you like- no no You LOVE them alot" Mark said.

"I am asking again WHERE. ARE. THEY? " Taehyung asked with a dangerous and deep voice.

"Why so hurry? They are not dead. Yet" Mark said and laughing like a maniac.

"Don't test my patience Mark. Where is my Jungkook and Jimin? "

Mark smirks and claps his hands. The guard near the huge door opens the door only to reveals a unconscious Jungkook tied up with a chain. Taehyung's heart crumbled at the site. Mark again claps his hands then two guards drags Jimin downstairs who is thrashing in their hold. Jimin's eyes immediately filled with tears when he saw Taehyung there.

"Jimin " Taehyung trying to reach Jimin but only to stopped by the guards.

"Leave them Mark. You said you'll leave them once you got me ryt? Then leave them. NOW " Taehyung said with a cold tone.

"Hahaha. Did I said that? Sorry not sorry I didn't remember saying anything like that" Mark said while smirking at Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes darkened and he tried to punch Mark only to got hit by the guards on his head.

"TAEHYUNG" Jimin screamed when he saw the blood starting to coming from Tae's back head. Tae is still recovering from that accident and this is also not helping him so he fell unconscious on the floor while Jimin keeps screaming his name.

.........

Jungkook opened his eyes and groaned at the feeling of pain in his head. He suddenly remembered what happened earlier . He tried to move but only got to know that he was indeed tied on a chair.

"Jimin... Jimin.. " Jungkook starts shouting but he stopped when he hears some voice calling his name.

"K-Kookie " Jungkook looked there only to find Jimin looking at him and too tied with a chair.

"J-jimin. Are you ok? " Jungkook asked Jimin who is crying while shooking his head as a no. "T-Taehyung... Kookie they " Jimin said while crying.

"Tae? What happened to him Jimin? Where is he? " Jungkook asked panicked and getting impatient. Jimin motioned him to look at the other side of the room. He looked where Jimin pointed and only to widen his eyes. There is Taehyung tied with a chain on the wall unconscious in the standing position. His head bleeding and his dress soaked with his own blood.

"Taehyung.. Tae.. Open your eyes Tae.. " Jungkook shouts but nothing happened.

Suddenly the room's door got open revealed Mark who just came back.

"Hey My Friend. It's nice to meet you Jeon" Mark said with a smirk.

"What the hell? Who are you bastard? Leave us" Jungkook shouts while gritting his teeth.

"Already forget me? Don't you remember that phone call? Your brother? Information? " Mark asked. Memories hits jungkook and he realised he is the one who called him that day.

"Who are you? What do you want? We didn't do anything to you? " Jungkook said.

"You are right. You don't know me but your husband do (Pointing at Tae). And b/w I am LEE MARK. Your husband's close friend" Mark said while smirking.

Realisation hits both Jungkook and Jimin and their eyes goes wide.

Mark goes near Taehyung who is still unconscious and trace his face with his fingers. "Do you know how much I loved your husband before? How much I want to touch him? He was so pretty" Mark said while tracing his fingers to Taehyung's jawlines.

"You. bastard. Don't dare to hurt my husband or I will slit your throat Idiot" Jungkook growls at Taehyung.

"But you know what Jeon. He isn't pretty anymore. He became a handsome mafia and that killed his pretty face with my desire. Now I just want to kill him. He almost destroyed everything I had. Even my ex-fiance which was you" Mark said with a same expression.

Jungkook and Jimin didn't felt good. They smell something gonna happen soon.

"Now now Jeon" Mark step back from Taehyung and now walking towards Jungkook and he came closer to his face.

"Now I have you here. I just wanna play with you for sometime ok. And I forget. Don't worry Jeon, my boys will take care of your that Little husband after that ok" Mark said while pointing at Jimin who is crying continuesly.

"Wh-what? Pls don't....leave me alone" Jungkook said and starting to wiggle to get out of here but all his attempts goes in vail. Mark grabbed Jungkook's chin tightly and made him looking at his face.

"No No baby boy. Don't be a bad boy or else I will be sad ok" Mark said with a fake sad tone. "Leave him Idiot" Jimin screamed at Mark.   "Be patient little one. I let you enjoy the show so don't test my patience ok. Oh my what a pretty boys that Kim got for himself" He groaned and again held Jungkook's chin.

Mark getting closer to Kook's lips who is shouting Taehyung's name repeatedly.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes only to saw the terrific scene that unfolding in front of him. His head throbbing with a intense pain. He adjusted his blurry vision. He only heard the two boys shouting at his name continuesly.

"L-leave him Mark" Taehyung managed to say this words with a shaky voice.

Mark looks back and saw Tae is conscious. He smirked at Taehyung and said 'Enjoy the show Kim. I am gonna make you suffer'......

" TAEHYUNG HELP..... TAEHYUNG.. " Jungkook screamed at his top of lungs.

......

Hey guys. I know it takes a lot of time to upload the next chapter. I am really sorry for that. I got really busy so why. I just got stuck with my college activities. That's just kinda hectic for me to manage the works. So please forgive me.

I don't know if this chapter is good enough to calm down your expectations or not because I just put my all efforts to make this chapter.

Please comment about this chapter and I will upload regularly after onwards.

Sarangae lovelies. I really missed you all ❤