Chapter 11

'Is he married' Jimin mumbles to himself and tears starts to flow from his eyes.
......
He wiped his tears harshly and made his way to Jungkook's office. He walking fastly when Jhope come to him happily. He just ignored the elder and continue walking.

Jhope is shocked. Because he knows the short male very well. He doesn't act like this with anyone. He also notice that something is off . He worried about the younger leave from there confusedly yet worriedly.
...

Jungkook sitting in his chair while resting his head in his palms with the support of the elbows in the table. Suddenly the door of his office barged open.

He startled by the sound ready to snap but his features softened after seeing who is that person. He smiled to the male but his smile soon faded away when the said male looks at him.

He see those red puffy eyes of other male.

"Omg.. Baby what happened? Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked concerned.
Jimin just stayed silent while looking at him which worried him most.

"Baby tell me.what happened? Is anyone hurt you?" Jungkook is trying to touch other male but jimin just move from his touch. Jungkook is hella confused about his behavior.

"Don't touch me" Jimin replied. "Baby" Jungkook again try to hold his hand but Jimin swat his hands away from him.

"I said don't touch me You cheater. Don't touch me with that hand of yours. You don't have any rights to touch me" Jimin said while glaring at jungkook.

"Ba-by? Wh-at happ-ened? " Jungkook asked worriedly yet confusingly.

"You ask me that who hurt me ryt... It's you... It's you Jungkook. You are the one who hurt my heart.. You cheated on me. You lied to me" Jimin shouted while crying.

Jungkook's heart shattered after hearing the words come out from his love his baby's mouth. "What are you talking baby? I don't cheated. I am not a cheater. I love you" Jungkook said while moving closer to Jimin who is stepping backward immediately.

"Are you married Jungkook? " Jimin asked to jungkook who is stilled his place like a statue. Jungkook became jungshook. Jimin knows everything. He don't what to do or what can say. He just standing there while looking down.

"Just answer to me Jungkook. Are you married? " Jimin shouted.

"Ye-yes" Jungkook said in his slow voice while looking down feeling guilt.

Jimin can't hold back his tears anymore. He is broken. He trust Jungkook. But the said male cheated him and lied to him. He loves the man wholeheartedly but he get back? Just heartbroken.

"I am sorry Jimin. I should tell this to you early. But I am afraid.. Afraid of losing you. Maybe I would lied to you but my love is true. I love you Jimin. I always will" Jungkook said while try to hold back his tears from falling.

"You Are a cheater Jungkook. You are a cheater. I hate you. I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK. Don't ever show your face in front of me. I hate you" With that Jimin leaves from there while crying leaving a broken male inside the office.

"I am sorry Jimin. Don't leave me. Pls" He mumbled and bursted out crying while kneeling in the floor. And that time Jhope and Jin entered into his cabin. And immediately stoped in their tracks when they saw a broken Jungkook.

Jin and Jhope rushed to him. "What happened Kookie. Why are you crying? " Jungkook said nothing but only crying. Jin is worried to the peak.

"Jungkook tell us what happened? Pls don't cry" Jhope said this time.

"He.. Ji-min. He... He leaves me hyung. He said I am a cheater and he leaves me hyung" Jungkook said while clutching his hyung's shirt.

Jin & jhope understand everything now. Jimin knows everything. They worriedly looked at their friend who is broken so badly inside. They do not see his kookie cried this much before.

"It's ok kookie. We will find a solution. He is just mad at you so why he is talking like that kookie. He loves you. He loves you Jungkook" Jin said while rubbing Jungkook's back.

"He will? " JK asked with sniffing exactly looking like a baby. Jin ruffled his hair and said "surely... He will".
.
.
.
Jimin running from there to the nearby park. He sitting there in one of the benches and cried hard. He cried his heart out. Cried. Cried only cried. After sometimes he calmed down and looking at nothing but a empty sky. He closed his eyes remembered the time he spent with jungkook. Tears threatened to fall.

He cried once more until he saw the another figure sitting in the other bench. Unconsciously he stared at the figure. Not because of any feeling but curious. That person sitting there while his face buried in his palms and looking sad?

He then sighed and leave from there after wiping his tears.
.
.
.
Taehyung is sitting in the couch in the living Hall talking in the phone. He cut the call when he notices his husband is coming inside. He could see jungkook's red eyes and sad expression. He signalled to one of the maid. And the maid nodded to him and invite jungkook to dinner.

Jungkook simply reject her request saying he is not hungry.

"You can't skip the dinner Jeon. It can be wasted then. So better be eat dinner" Taehyung said. That's it when jungkook angrily come to him hold taehyung's neck tightly. Tae is shocked. He can't see this side of jungkook. He is gasping for air. But jungkook didn't budge.

"What are you thinking Kim. You are not my husband. We are husbands only for society but not for me. Because of you I lost my life. Because of you I lost the person I loved. Because of you I getting hurt. " Jungkook said furiously while tightening his grip aroud Tae neck who is  gasping for air.

"Don't interfere in my life Kim. Or else I will kill you. Careful" With that jungkook leaves his throat and left from there.

Taehyung immediately crouched down to the floor while coughing. He coughing vigorously without having any idea of what jungkook said.

"You hurt me jeon" He thoughts.

"You will regret it jeon... U will"...
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you like it.

Ignore the mistakes.

Comment your opinions.

Sarangae💜