Chapter 36

Yoongi stopped his car infront of Tae's mansion (Tae and Yoongi went into Yoongi's car before). Tae happily skipped inside the mansion while Yoongi chuckling at his baby's behavior.

'No one believe you are a dangerous mafia' Yoongi smiled.

Taehyung happily entered into the mansion but the silent atmosphere inside the mansion saying something gonna happen. He looked left and right to find any one of the males were here or not. Because nowadays whenever he entered inside the home, one of the males Jumped on him but now it doesn't happen. He furrowed his eyebrows and entered into the living room.

There is he saw both the males sitting on the couch thinking something. He fake coughed to gain their attention. Both the males averted their gaze towards Taehyung. Taehyung felt suddenly uneasy with that gaze. Jimin stands up and went behind Jungkook. And Jungkook looked angry?

Taehyung felt Jungkook's burning gaze on him. 'If he find out? No that's not possible' Taehyung thoughts cuts of by a hard punch landed on his face furiously.

Taehyung landed on the floor and hissed at the stinging sensation. He looked up and saw a furious Jungkook standing in front of him. He looked at Jimin who is looking like also kinda mad? Taehyung stands up while wiping his blood from his corner of lips.

"Jungkook what the hell? " Tae asked while stands up. Taehyung even fully stands up when a hard punch landed on his cheeks.

"You Bastard. How dare you to kill my brother? I won't spare you , you dumbsh*t" Jungkook shouted holding Taehyung's collar. Taehyung frozed on his spot after hearing Jungkook's words.

'How did this happen? ' again Tae's thought interrupted by Jungkook.

"Do you think I can't find out about you Bastard Kim? Do you think am I stupid to spare you because I was love you? " Jungkook gritted his teeth and punch Taehyung's guts. Taehyung landed on the floor while holding his stomach.

"Jung-Jungkook I -I will Ex-explain" Taehyung said between his grunts.

"Do you think I will believe you Kim? " Jungkook asked but before he hit Taehyung Jimin hold his hand to stop. Taehyung looked at Jimin and said "Ji-Jimin please I-i will explain" .

Jimin looked at Taehyung. And move back from him when Tae trying to hold his hands. "Ji-Jimin? " Taehyung asked with a sad eyes.

"Don't Taehyung. Don't dare to speak to me. How could you kill your own husband's brother? Are you that much a monster? Don't you have a heart? Because of you Jungkook lost his brother" Jimin shouted at Taehyung.

"Ji-Jimin? " Taehyung calling Jimin with a  hurtful voice. Before he say anything Jungkook kicked on his stomach and Taehyung starting to Cough a blood. Jimin's eyes widen and hold Jungkook back. At the same time when Yoongi entered into the mansion. He frozed on his spot.

Yoongi's Pov....

I dropped Taehyung and made my way towards my house. I was on the way to my home when I noticed Taehyung forget the rings at the car. I turn my car and drove back to Taehyung. I pick up the bag and entered inside the mansion.

But when I entered, I frozed on my spot. I felt my blood running cold when I saw the scene before me. There my baby is on the floor coughing blood while that Jungkook hitting my poor baby. I shouts his name while running to Taehyung.

Present scene...

"TAEHYUNG.... " Yoongi shouts and running to Taehyung. Yoongi hugged Taehyung and help him to stand up. Yoongi literally gonna kill Jungkook but Taehyung stopped him.

"How dare you to hit my Taehyung you bastard? " Yoongi growled at Jungkook.

"What do you expect me to do who killed my Brother? " Jungkook shot back.

Yoongi widened his eyes and looked at Taehyung who is looking at him with a hurt eyes. Yoongi looked at Jungkook and said "You have to ask him to explain but how dare you to hit him? Do you even know.... " Before Yoongi could complete his sentence Taehyung again stopped him.

"No hyung. They don't need to know anything. I am at a fault" Taehyung looked at Jungkook and Jimin "Sorry for ruining your life Mr.Jeon and Mr.Park.. Nowafter today there is no Taehyung in your life. I am going" Taehyung said to them with a broken heart who is looking at him with so much hate in their eyes.

He can't hold anymore so he walked out from there. "Where do you think you are going? " But Jungkook's shouts become mute when front door closed with a loud thud by Taehyung . He is gone.

Yoongi glared at Jikook and going to leave but stopped Namjoon running inside while panting.

"What happened Namjoon? Why are you running like this? " Yoongi asked confusedly to a panting male.

"Hyung... Jen.. Henis jsjsliceve" Namjoon said while panting.

"What the hell are you saying? I didn't understand anything" Yoongi asked.

"JENNIE IS ALIVE Hyung" Namjoon finally said to him.

"WHAT? Jennie? Alive?" Yoongi asked Namjoon with a teary eyes who nodding at him with a tearfilled eyes also.

"But Yoongi hyung where is Tae? " Namjoon looked around that's when he noticed the other two males who is looked at them confusedly.
.
.
.
.
.

"HE DID WHAT? HOW DARE YOU JEON? " Namjoon asked with a gritted teeth while holding Jungkook's collar tightly. (Yes Yoongi told him).

"I am not wanna talk to this sh*ts. I have to check Taehyung. I gotta go Namjoon" Yoongi said and left from there furiously.

"Don't shout at him hyung. Taehyung is a killer. Why can't you shout at him instead of Jungkook? " Jimin said Namjoon and pried his hands from Kook's shirt.

"And you? Who are you? Who are you to saying this to me? " Namjoon pointed to Jimin.

"I am Kookie's husband" Jimin shot back.

"Husband? From how many days? You are lucky because it's Taehyung. If I am in his place, I were killed you both by now when I know you both are cheating on me" Namjoon glared at them.

"Cheating? How could you say we cheated on him Mr. Kim Namjoon? He killed my brother and he is nothing but a bastard and mons.... " Before Jungkook could finish his words a hard slap landed on his face.

Jungkook and Jimin's eyes widen when Namjoon slapped Jungkook. They don't think such a calm person as Namjoon would hit him.

"One more word about him, I will kill you then and there. Do you know who is he? Do you know how is he before? Do you know how hard he trying to protect you both? Do you even know who is Kim Taehyung ? " Namjoon shouted at his top of his lungs.

Jungkook and Jimin frozed on their spot at the shouting.

"Do you know how much he suffer him? You only know his arrogant side. But me and Yoongi only know about how much he suffered"

Namjoon's voice trembled and a tear slipped from his eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
To be continued....
.
.
.
.
.

Hey cuties...

Do you like today's chapter?

In next chapter, there is a flashback of Taehyung.

What do you think about this?

Do you think Jikook deserved Tae?

Do you think Taehyung deserve someone better?

Do you think I am gonna make you cry or smile?

I am pretty tired and sorry for not update a long chapter.

Please comment. It's the only thing which makes me wanna write soon.

Thank you.

Sarangae💜