24

Authors P.O.V

h.yeon18 posted a new story

yeon18 posted a new story

... 

"It's a feast". Mina grinned, rubbing her hands together. "Dig in, my darling". 

Hayeon filled her plate with the delicious meals. It was Mina's treat as the two hadn't hung out together for a while and she was relieved the younger girl could finally spare some time since she'd been so overworked with producing new tracks. 

Mina filled Hayeon's soju glass before filling hers and the two clinked it together and drank it one shot, savouring the bitter taste. 

"You've been so busy with your love life lately". Mina pouted. "I feel like I'm the only person not progressing in romance. I'm twenty-six and you're still in your early twenties and dating like its nothing when I haven't even had my first kiss". 

Hayeon laughed, pouring her a glass. 

Mina had been the first person she'd developed a close friendship with when she'd arrived at YSJ newly. She'd been the sweetest and clicked with her instantly that she'd hardly noticed the age gap between them. 

She was also someone Hayeon really looked up to and saw as an elder sister figure. 

"I'm sure you'll find 'the one' soon too". Hayeon chuckled, sipping from her glass. "How'd that blind date go last week?". 

Mina hummed. "Well, he was a nice guy but different to my style". She replied. "I want someone that's really mature and serious and tall and gives an intimidating first impression, you know?". 

Hayeon eyed her friend, judging. "Wow, totally different from me". 

"Sure then, missy". The elder girl chuckled. "Tell me your ideal type then?". 

The dark-haired released a sigh, taking a moment to properly think about the question that'd been asked. "I actually don't have really high standards". She answered, honestly. "Just somebody who treats me well and understands me".