25

Authors P.O.V 

"Good news". Jisung called, opening the producing room door and walking inside with a smile hinting at his lips. "And good morning". 

Hayeon massaged her forehead, drinking water to ease the subtle headache coming up as she swivelled her chair to face him curiously. 

"Yeorin's single is set to be released approximately three weeks from now. They'll start the music video recording soon since the audio has already been recorded". He announced. "Plus, Yeorin's been invited to sing her new song at a university festival". 

Her eyes lit up enthusiastically, feeling somewhat thrilled upon hearing the news he'd brought. It was always a launch of excitement whenever a song or album she'd composed would be released soon. 

"That's great". She murmured, making a mental note to congratulate the soloist who'd been working hard. "Three weeks isn't that far". 

Jisung shrugged, plopping down in his seat and taking a sip from his Iced Americano. "It's nearly a month".

She hummed lightly in response, eyes flickering to her phone that lit up with a new notificationg and she instantly grabbed it to see who it was from. 

jihoon the better brother

*sent an attachment*
drumroll please
you're very formally invited to my birthday party

omg you're so old 😯😯😯

not the reply i was hoping for
i see jisung is rubbing off on you

HAHAHAHA joking joking
but is this fr? 

you'd rather not come??
😜

NO I'D LOVE TO
WAIT BUT ITS LIKE
OMG A BUNCH OF RICH ASS PEOPLE ARE INVITED

kudos to my mother
i wanted it to be just a good little party with friends and you guys

THAT'S SCARY THOUGH NGL

so you're out? 😔

nope i'm in, i'll come

jisung is judging lmaoo

tell him to stop invading your privacy bro 🙄
he wants this friendship
lets be honest 

yass will do

we should make a jisung hate club
let me just 

jihoon added you to 'squirrels actually suck'

squirrels actually suck

jihoon the better brother: there, perfecto

jisung: if its my hate club why am i added