Strange Dream. Note at the End!

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

Because of me, Aether and I had to stop and camp out from the city. My head was still hurting because of the spinning encounter with Dvalin.

Now, sitting by the fireplace, [y/n] had her wings tuck on her back, making the girl look smaller. Her gloomy aura made Aether get worried about the girl.

- Im sorry Aether...
She said in a soft tone, almost If she have burned a intire minecraft village.

- It's okay [y/n]! Please don't blame yourself. Aether was trying to calm the [H/c] haired girl. She was sat on the ground, her knees closer to her chest as aether pat her back, trying to comfort her.

- Now you have to sleep outside, I'm really sorry.

[Y/n] was a depressing sight to see, her face covered in a shadow, her gloomy aura was affected Aether, who seem to get into this situation also mad.

- [Y/n]!

She snap her eyes up when Aether shook her body back and forward, having a surprise expression on her face, wide eyes and almost make her head in pain again.

- You're not the wrong here. I shouldn't try to charge towards those two but, I couldn't control myself for some reason.

- Maybe you're hungry.

Aether gave the girl a small smile, noticing his hands still on her exposed shoulders. The warm radiating from her body made his hands almost crave for more.

[Y/n] close her eyes when she felt his hands over her cheeks, just to slap her face cheeks making it quite red and warm. She place her hands over her cheeks, feeling her face war.

- You better now?

-'he's too kind... I don't deserve this.'

[Y/n] gave him a nod  just to laugh at herself.

- You can you my scarf as a pillow.

- uh, no! I have my wings...

- But what if you get cold at night.

- it doesn't matter!

- It does!

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

-'Why am i so stubborn?...'

[Y/n] was with her back facing Aether as her front was facing the fireplace. The stars of Teyvat was pretty. Almost made her want to stay like that forever... but still, she had a home to return.

Stretching her wing out, [Y/n] tried to cover her body with her feathers, closing her eyes and wanting to sleep...

- [y/n]...?