Big Fight

─━━━━━━⊱☪⊰━━━━━━─

─━━━━━━⊱☪⊰━━━━━━─

[Clone's Pov:]

The platinum haired boy was hiding deeper in the mountains cave, the snowy white floor slowly turning more and more red as he walk closer and closer to the 'Center' of the mountain.

He held on the Chess piece, his grip tight, making more and more of the Chess piece make it's creak noise.

He sat over the wall, full of hatred, anger and pain. Why he was only seem as the bad guy? Albedo was the one at fault for this mess, HE woke up the plant, HE didn't let the clone have a life.

It was all His fault... right?

His vision starting to get blurry, hot tears streaming down his cheeks as the Chess piece liquid drop on the snow ground, he try to wipe his tears away, only to flow more and more from his eyes.

Surely, he didn't notice the 'Heart' of the mountain absorbing the liquid.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[Reader's Pov:]

[Y/n] was staring at the ceiling, yet, the colorful stars were the only thing she received back from that void.

Durin was watching the girl carelessly lay on the ground.

"Have you ever through, why, a building, is called a building if is already build?"
[Y/n] said to no one in particular. The dragon raise a eyebrow at [y/n].

"If a homeless child have homework, would that actually be called homelesswork?"
[Y/n] continue, starting to make the dragon actually think about it.

"Bro... the ocean is a soup."
[Y/n] sat up, looking at nothing in particular.

"What?"
Durin respond, looking at her if the girl had already lost her mind.

"Think about it... its water, salt, some green seaweed and there's even meat on it."
[Y/n] spoke, looking at Durin, who seem to have his mind blowing up with the information.

"Archons, the ocean is a soup."
Durin respond, as [y/n] Slowly nod.

Suddenly, the whole place seem to shake, making [y/n] and Durin look around in confusing.

[Y/n] look at the altar, seeing that strange gem slowly turn into a pinkish purple. She immediately start to panic.

"Oh God, the gem!"
[Y/n] yelled, pointing at the gem as Durin look over it, widening his eyes.