Inside of a Chaotic Mind

[Thanks DanielleOP for the idea

[Thanks DanielleOP for the idea. Love you~]

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[Aether's Pov]

I held the blade, switching between the two Albedos. [Y/n]'s Chess piece was on my hand. It seem to be radiating a strange yet comfortable warmth. The pinkish purple liquid inside the chess piece fall on the snow, slowly dissolving on the ground.

Both Albedos slowly place their hands on the air.

"You got it, Traveler."
The one on the left said.

"Don't listen to him, Traveler."
The one on the right said.

"Shut up!"
Aether yelled, gripping on the Chess piece, making the small piece of chess piece make soft creaking noises again.

"One of you saved [y/n]'s life..."
Aether said in a dangerously low tone, slowly moving his blade one to another Person.

"While the other is a damn imposter."
Aether said, looking between them.
[If you get this reference, I swear I'll spoil you to death-]

Both Albedos tense, they gave each other a angry look, cursing each other for getting in this situation.

"Damn it... if there was only a small detail we are missing..."
Raven said, looking over Aether and the Albedos, holding his spear in a tight grip.

Paimon let out a sad sniff, caressing [y/n]'s on the forehead. Her face was cold, yet, having a red color from all the crying.

She look down at [y/n] on her lap, seeing the girl looking dead on the spot.
"Mama..."

None of them noticed a strange shaped shadow moving closer and closer to the commotion.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[

Reader's Pov]

"PAIMOOOOON!"
I yelled from the top of my lungs. Looking around, the void was still around the place and there was no one in there.

"Ugh... when did I even get in here?"
[Y/n] said, as she sink down on her knees, not having too much on what to do.

"...alin."
[Y/n] let out a yelp, looking around for the strange and new voice.

"Who...?"
[Y/n] ask no one, standing up and looking around. In this place, she couldn't even form her book.

"...Dvalin."
There it was again. The strange voice, Yet... a welcoming one? [Y/n] Slowly approached the corner where it was coming this strange voice.