On the Cold ice.

─━━━━━━⊱♡⊰━━━━━━─

─━━━━━━⊱♡⊰━━━━━━─

[Reader pov]

'Albedo' was still examining me, but... he was being more touchy than usual. I pray and almost yelled at him for getting too close.

"So, uh... when can I go back and... see Aether?"
[Y/n] ask, just to felt some of her feathers being tugged, making her hiss in discomfort.

"I'm still examining you, aren't I?"
Susbedo respond, almost in a annoying tone. He tug another feather, but this time he pulled out one from the right shoulder.

"Ow! Careful!"
[Y/n] yelled, almost snapping at him, but remembered he was a clone... and probably a plant.

"Sorry, its just to hard to not... 'see' how you work."
He respond, taking the feather to a small table and doing something with it. [Y/n] smelled something smoking... was he burning her feather?

She let out a sigh, thinking how long she would have to wait... how would be paimon and the Traveler now they are reunited?

─━━━━━━⊱♡⊰━━━━━━─

"Who did she made you with?"
Aether ask, glaring are paimon, who was almost crying.

"M-mama didn't told me-"
She got cut off.

"You look nothing like her."
He said in a harsh tone, while albedo and Raven were looking for the lost footsteps on the snow.

"Y-you are being mean to paimon!"
She yelled, holding back tears.

"I'm just stating the truth-"
Now, Aether got cut off by Paimon who flew on his face and yelled.

"When I find mama I'll tell her how bad you are being to paimon!"
She yelled, crying over Albedo's side. She hugged his arm, crying loud.

Albedo just gave Aether a glance, the blond was almost froze in place.

Would [y/n] be mad a him? Would she hate him? Despise him?

"H-hey paimon, let's not talk about it-"
He try to get closer, making a nervous yet calm tone, trying to make the poor flying child stop crying.

"Mama!"
Paimon yelled, hiding her small body on Albedo's body.

─━━━━━━⊱♡⊰━━━━━━─
[Back to Y/n]

[Y/n] felt a chill run down her spine, she look back, feeling like someone was calling her, but she just stared at the giant camps block of ice.

Was someone calling her...?

"Here, drink this."
She almost yelp, looking forward and seeing the clone hand her a potion with a... white and blue color inside. It was glowing and had a hot feeling on the surface.

"Uh... what is this?"
[Y/n] ask, looking up at the vial, turning it around to see how it was dense and... sticky. She place it closer to her nose, smelling... roses and nectar? It was sweet and soft. The rose fragrance had a really strong scent, covering the sweet smell.

"So? Drink it."
Before she could even react, he took the vial and pull up her chin, placing the vial over her lips, as a warm feeling run down her tongue and throat... leaving it numb?!

[Y/n] shove 'albedo' away, coughing up. The sound of the vial broke on the ground as she try to move, but her body start to feel warm and.. numb, almost If she was in a lucid Dream.

"W-what the hell was in there?!"
[Y/n] snapped, her chest was hot, and so her body. Almost If her insides were cooking. It was hard to breath.

"Ah... guess I should have covered the medicine with more rose scent..."
The clone said in a low and deep tone. Forcing her arms to push her off the bed, her limp body immediately fall on the floor.

"Well, there's nothing to do now."
[Y/n] turning to look his way, he had a creepy smile on his lips, he slowly walk up to her as she try to crawl away.

"Albedo always tried to be the best of me... and I through to myself... why don't I steal something exotic of his camp?"
He said, following the poor girl at the camps entrance.

"And guess what I found there?"
[Y/n] was almost going to leave, as her fingers reached the snow, her hair was pulled and tug back, making the girl hiss as she grabbed on his hands.

"Yeah, he never pay too much attention with his own search."
He said over her ear, holding [y/n]'s body up by her hair.

"Better be a original one that a stupid excuse of a clone, am I right?"
[Y/n] spoke with a smirk, just to summon her book and held tightly on his wrist. Using the spell 'Shockwave', [y/n] electrocuted  herself and the clone, making both fall on the ground.

"Y-you little cheater."
The clone said, as his entire body was shaking, small purple sparkles running over his body. He reached for her hair again, just to a spear fly over and plugs his hand on the block of ice.

"Is no Good for a gentleman to touch a girl's hair without her permission..."
Raven spoke not so far, as he gave the clone an anger look. His eyes move over [y/n] who gave him a smile and a thumbs up despite having trouble to breath and stand.

"Mama!" "[Y/n]"
Both Aether and paimon yelled not so far from Raven, followed by albedo, who widen his eyes, seeing his clone stuck on the walls.

─━━━━━━⊱♡⊰━━━━━━─