Towards Liyue and New body[Rewritten]

[Yandere percentage]

Aether: 34/100
Amber: 38/100
Kaeya: 28/100
Diluc: 23/100
Jean: 28/100
Lisa: 18/100
Rubedo: 13/100
Albedo: 30/100
Sucrose: 8/100
Barbaro: 20/100
Noah: 17/100
Rosaria: 26/100
Venti: 28/100
Dvalin: 45/100
Durin: 23/100

Paimon: immune.
Narcissus: immune.

Lumine: -9/100

[Requested by XxDumbAddictedxX to see the Yandere Percentage.]

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
⚠Gore ⚠

As the Traveler was practically running towards the Liyue statue. His breath was heavy by carrying [Y/n] on his back.

Paimon was Softly crying by the state [y/n] was, but the poor child try to be strong for her 'mother'

[YOU CAN SKIP IT!]

⚠ gore ahead. ⚠

Her long lost eyes already melted from her head, which was covered by a bandages soaked by blood in a purple tone.

One arm was holding the Traveler neck, which the other was gone by the poison already turned her bone and meat into a mush, leaving a exposed bone out as the girl, didn't felt cold anymore.

Her legs already gone numb, covered in bandages to get them together, as her body was giving up at the point, while the girl had stopped whined from all the pain in the process.

The poison could be seem Goin up her face by her neck, as her soft whisper was the only thing making aether sure she was still alive.

- are... closer...?

Her soft question made the Traveler feel tears covering his vision, yet he still wanted to be strong.

- Yes! I'm seeing the Geo statue from here, just hold a few more minutes!

He felt the girl nod as a thump sound could be heard behind them, Paimon let our a gasp, covering her mouth. Looking back, his eyes widen seem [Y/n]'s rot leg on the ground as it start to dissolved in ashes.

Turning to walk more faster into the Geo statue, he almost fell on the ground as they crossed the bridge.

How did this all happened?!

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

"what do you mean it's not working?!"
Jean yelled at Barbara.