Uncomfortable Issues

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

After the meeting was over, [y/n] try to relax when was too closer to Morax.

Like, seriously, She felt like he was liking the way she would tense or seem uncomfortable with him.

Aether was being thrown over the edge many times, only with Paimon reminding him and scold him.

Why? Because [y/n] wouldn't fucking breath when Zhongli was closer.

You know that bag Tartaglia gave to them? So, Zhongli managed to get rid of all the Mora inside it.

Because he had brought clothes, flowers, and even a fucking Tea Set for her, A damn Tea set.

Result?

"Oh, no, we run out of Mora."
Paimon said, taking the bag from Aether's hand.

Which he was by [y/n]'s side, between Zhongli and her.

"I think I should call Tartaglia. Or we can Use my Mora."
[Y/n] said, placing a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"Call him? But what should we say to him? We can't just say we wasted all on [y/n]."
Paimon said, pointing at [y/n] as Aether seem to agreed with Paimon.

From far, Tartaglia was running over the ground with another bag on his hands. Upon noticing The harbinger appearing, Zhongli immediately walk over him.

"Uh? Zhong-"

"Mora."
Before Tartaglia could even respond... this scene happen.

[Y/n] look over the scene with widen eyes

[Y/n] look over the scene with widen eyes. She look around, seeing the people stare and whisper to each other, making the poor girl turn away and cover her face, too shame to even be seeing with them.

Taking a small step back, [y/n] pull out her phone, looking at the screen, she look over the photos and messages. It seems she know about this [BF/N](best friend name).

But for some reason, she couldn't place her finger on the matter.

A large hand was placed on her shoulder made the girl snap back.

She look back, Seeing Paimon all worried about Tartaglia who was laying on the floor, Dizzy.

Aether had an angry look on his face, holding two bags of Mora on his hands.

Zhongli, the owner of the hand, was smiling sweetly at [y/n].

"Shall we continue?"
He ask, gripping on her skin, making the large Geo marks on her body start to heat up.

"U-uh, yes! Of course."
[Y/n] Nod, slapping his hand away before placing her phone on the bag. She walk past Zhongli and grabbed on Aether's hand, dragging him away with her.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

While Aether was talking to Madame Ping, [y/n] was sat watching from far.

Paimon was helping since [y/n] was uncomfortable to even step in the situation.
You know the moments when you had to show your notebook to your parents and they saw all the drawing you made on the classes.

Yes, this kind of awkward.

The girl look at her group, perfectly okay without her... so..., why no sneak out?

Yup, and that's what she was doing.

They would probably be angry at her? Yes? Would she care? No. Would she probably be paying Aether back..? Yes...?

She shake her head, trying to focus on the food infront of her. She was sat closer by the Harbor, munching on the food on her lap.

She still have to ask Adónis about how she would do to leave and go back home.

"And what a pretty thing like you doing out here?"
[Y/n] let out a sigh, placing her food away before turning to look at the person, just to widen her eyes and almost fall back.

"And what a pretty thing like you doing out here?"[Y/n] let out a sigh, placing her food away before turning to look at the person, just to widen her eyes and almost fall back

[Y/n] look up at him up and down, as he stare at the girl with a small smirk on his face.

"G-good God."
[Y/n] mutter under her breath, coughing as she look down, standing up from the edge, thinking it couldn't get any more worse.

"God? Perhaps, I could be one."
He respond, looking away always seem to prideful of himself.

"Sir Sebastian."
[Y/n] felt her body tense up, as Zhongli's voice appear behind her. Looking over her shoulder, she saw Zhongli stare blankly at Signora(Sebastian), who held a smirk over his face.

"Master Zhongli? Oh, mama!"
Immediately, [y/n] let out an 'oof' sound when Paimon flew on the girl's chest, making all the air on her lungs spill out.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[Starting to make the New Inuyasha Book. This is the last day to vote on the new form of reader.]