New Face...

[Author: meet hampter

[Author: meet hampter. He have no brain. He is your new pet, you may name him, or her, i Don't know-

Hater: I don't like your books!

Author: k?

Hater: that's your response? K? I said I don't like your book.

Author: I mean, a lot of people may don't like it and just don't read it. So I'm fine.

Hater: well, you are cringe for making those stupid books!

Author: okay. -w-)b

Hater: and also your follow-

Author: don't you dare talk about my cupcakes. If YOU don't like my books, that's okay, you can attack me all you want. But if you ever refer to my followers, that had done nothing wrong but read my book, you and I are gonna have issues.]

[Seriously, don't hate on others just because they read my book. If you're gonna spread hate on my books, just because people read it, just leave, nobody is forcing you to stay and read it. Okay?]

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

Before [y/n] could respond, she heard a high voice calling from far.

"... nnnnnnn]!"

Then, a large frame push her body away, just to be pressed against a hard chest.

"My little [y/n]! You look so big! Look at you!"
It was a male voice. Turning to look up, [y/n]'s eyes widen by the strange man's face.

 Turning to look up, [y/n]'s eyes widen by the strange man's face

[New character unlocked?]

The man spin [y/n] around, as she was trying to recognize who this person was.

Aether was fuming with rage as he watched the way this stranger was interacting with [y/n], Paimon was trying to breath on his arms.

Zhongli and Sebastian were talking, seem to be in one discussio about... [y/n].

"I'll steal my little [y/n] for a moment, okay?"
The man didn't even waited for the others to finish, before taking [y/n] in bridal style and running away giggling.

"... more enemies appear."
Aether spoke, while paimon was freaking out.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

Before she noticed, [y/n] was with this stranged man in a more secluded place.

"There, finally alone."
He spoke, before corning [y/n] on the wall, while [y/n] was screaming on the inside.

He went closer, gently holding her chin up to face him as [y/n] felt his breath on her face.

[Y/n]'s face heat up, closing her eyes waiting for anything.

"... pff- hahaha!"
[Y/n] Opened her eyes, seeing the stranger had lean way from her, Laughing on the back of his hand.

"Sorry, you're just too cute."
He spoke, giving her a small smile, before placing a lock of hair from her face and behind her ear.

"[N/n]." (Nick name).
He spoke, booping her nose before leaning back with his arms crossed while [y/n] was still with a red face.

"W-who-"

"Who am I? Oh, yeah, sorry."
He spoke over [y/n], messing with his long hair.

"Luke. Adónis butler."
He said, offering his hand. When [y/n] Place her hand on his, he took it and brought it closer to his lips, kissing the back of it.

Feeling a warmth on her chest, [y/n] look down, seeing the pink gem Adónis gave her seem to bright up,

Soon, it faded away as Luke lean back and giving her a smile, showing his. white sharp pearls.

"Lady Adónis told me to keep an eye on you."
He spoke, going down in one knee, and taking her hand on his.

"So, as Lady Adónis told me, it is my job and life service to keep you safe and alive."
He spoke, only to have Paimon jump on him, hugging his face.

"Stop! No one should marry mama!"
Paimon spoke, as they both roll on the floor, trying to push each other away.

"[Y/n]!"
Turning to look back, [y/n] saw Aether go by her side and look at Luke and Paimon.

"[Y/n]! Get your child off of me!"

"A-ah! Paimon, let him go!"

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

Later, [y/n] was placing band-aid on Luke's face.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what happened to Paimon react like this."
[Y/n] spoke, looking back to see paimon munching on food.

It's not like Aether had subordinate her to interrupt Luke and [y/n]'s proposal, right?

I mean, he was literally asking [y/n] out or even worse, asking to marry her.

─━━━━━━⊱♡⊰━━━━━━─
[Sorry for not posting for too long. I've been working a lot lately and was busy with my own life. I'll post a new chapter soon enough, okay? As a payback for taking so long to post. Also, what's the hampter's name? Tell me!]