Trying To Understand

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

How can I say this? Aether was... a bit more handsy lately. When we are investigating Dvalin's behavior and the abyss mages, he always had his hands over my waist or hand.

When I pull back, I was hug from the side or from the back.

When we are in private, in our room, he would lay on my back and rubbing his face on my wings.

And let me tell you something, whenever I was closer to Kaeya, Amber or any male, he was glaring and hissing at the male like a cat.

Like just now, I was having a nice (date) chat with Amber, when he said he could teach me how to fly better.

- And if I turn the angle to the left I could fall?

- Yes. Have a glider it's more easy because you gave to turn your body. That's reminds me, you have wings, how could you not know about this?
Amber ask the girl with a eyebrow raised.

- ... You have pretty eyes, can I have them for myself?
[Y/n] simply respond.

- [Y-Y/N]!

[Y/n] was rubbing Amber's face, with her cheek swollen by air. She can't just tell him she died and then came into their world like this.

Then, she was hastily pulled back but rough hands. Looking back, Aether had a a shadow almost covering his eyes around the cheeks, from his fake closed smile on his face, he was sure, angry.

- Amber, I through you were with Kaeya by now.

But the Pyro user didn't back down, just did the same like Aether and place a fake closed smile on his face and took a step forward to us.

- And I through you're investigating The Dragon's problem.

- So, we're both wrong about each other.

- I agree.

- You'll pay me a drink?

Both ot the young boys blink and look over Aether chest, seeing the empty spot [Y/n] was supposed to be. Looking back, they both saw Kaeya walking away with the girl by his side, as he gently place his arm around her shoulder and bring her more closer to him.

- Yes, I'll would like to you meet my Brother as well!

- Brother?

- Yes, Diluc.

The Knight of Favonius smile over his shoulder, looking over the boys and place his tongue out, mocking both.

- That damn pirate!

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─