Meeting the Dragon... again [rewritten]

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

"And that's what happen."

[Y/n] explained to Jean a small report everything about Durin, the small problem she had with that giant plant, the fight.

She didn't tell about her gnosis, the problem about her 'dying' state and so on. Albedo was right by her side while Rubedo had go back to DragonSpine to take care of Durin.

The duo in front of her, Aether and Jean had scratches over they faces and they clothes are messy.

Yes. They got into a fight.

Bcause Aether jump into Jean when he saw the blond too close of [Y/n] as soon as he had woke up.

Also, the girl had her wings Puff up, there was still some bandages on her body and Paimon was flying by her right side on the bed.

Albedo made contact with her scale skin, [y/n] got discomfort from the cold feeling.

"I see. You seem to have a reaction from the Wolfhook."
He spoke, which was simple though since she Got sick since [y/n] made contact with that plant.

"So, I am allergic to it?"
[Y/n] ask, looking over her bandaged arm.

"not precisely. I would like to test some things on you first-"
Albedo spoke, reaching our for [y/n].

"No! Not again!"
Aether suddenly slap Albedo's hand away, just to engulfed the girl into his chest, hugging her warm body against his.

"Last time you try something, something really bad had happen!"
Aether pointed out, not talking about Rubedo and how the fight started.

As Aether was saying, the boy was even petting the girl's hair, as she didn't seem to notice this action.

"Aether is right! Mama could be even more hurt! Paimon won't let mama step back into that cold place!"
Paimon yelled with Aether, Just to hug [y/n]'s neck.

"Okay, but I'll test on this."

Albedo then took a few feathers from the girl's wing, And a scale from her thigh, making her hiss and hug the blonde back, as Aether had a dark stare aimed to Albedo.

"If I get any reaction, I'll inform you. Jean."
Albedo say as he walk past Jean and out of the room, not sparing yet a glance over the girl.

"Ah, Mama seems hungry... how bout we go get her some food?"
Paimon ask, looking at Aether, who seem hesitant for a moment.