Calm day, Sleepless night

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[Y/n] felt her body numb. Like a heavy weight was put on all her muscles. Slowly opening her eyes. The window was open and the soft breeze gently made the curtain move.

Now, with her mind and eyes adjusted, [y/n] noticed that she was in Hers and Aether's room. He was sleeping on a chair by the left side of the bed, holding her bandaged arm. Paimon was sleeping on top of her chest, almost like a small cat.

By the window, Albedo and his clone... I'll call him Rubedo, were pass out over a table. There was a large vials, samples and even needles, like a hospital.

Suddenly, there was a loud crash by the door, making everyone woke up. In doorframe, Barbara was looking at [y/n] with widen eyes. A plate of wasted soup on the wood with water.

"Barbara?"
Aether ask, in a annoying tone, rubbing his eyes to shake away the feeling from sleep.

Without answering the boy, Barbara quickly walk up to [y/n], tears on his eyes as he stare down at her with worry but also relief.

"Barb- [y/n]!"
Everyone turned they attention to [y/n], Who show them a small smile.

"Hey."
The girl managed to say in a dry voice tone, seeing them all look happy.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

"Waahaa! Paimon was so scared! Mama didn't wake up!"
[Y/n] gently held Paimon on her chest, who was Bowlin her eyes out like a child.

"There, there. It's okay."
[Y/n] said, patting Paimon's back. Aether had a tired look on his face, albedo also looked relief. Barbara went out to get more food and... Rubedo didn't even looked at her.

I guess he was feeling guilty.

"She is right, you haven't shown signs of waking up. Me and my C-"
Albedo start to say, but [y/n] cut him off.

"You mean, Rubedo?"
This made Aether get a serious look on his face, Albedo seem to get awkward. While Rubedo finally looked at her with tender eyes.

There was this awkward silence, just the sound of Paimon sniffing while [y/n] wipe her tears away.

"... Yes, Me and Rubedo try to use many plants we could find, to create a potion to wake you up."
He said, sitting on the right side of the bed, touching [y/n]'s forehead, neck and arm.

"You seem fine, but you're still warm."
[Y/n] Slowly nod, as she look down her chest, seeing Paimon sleeping like a baby.

"I'm glad you are finally awake."
[Y/n] Heard Aether said, just to feel a weight on her side.