The Feeling of Pain

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

Paimon didn't know what to do. The sound of that giant plant and the dragon fighting made her worry.

But, seeing [y/n] and the clone fighting over the chess piecewere making her anxious. Everytime [y/n] tried to grab on the Chess piece, the clone push or shove her away.

"Give it back!"
[Y/n] yelled, pulling his hair while trying to reach for the Gnosis.

"No! It's mine!"
The clone yelled, as they both had a intense fight, shoving, punching and even pulling each other's hair.

Having enough of this mess, knowing Durin didn't have time, [y/n] summon her book again, pressing her hand on his chest, making a purple glow appear.

Paimon let out a yelp, seeing the clone being electrocuted, covering his body in the Electro element.

The clone yelled and screamed, looking down at [y/n] in pain and anger. Suddenly grabbing on her neck, just to make both being electrocuted in the process.

"Mama! Ah, what Paimon should do?!"
Pqimon yelled, pulling and looking around, trying to find a way to help [y/n]. When her eyes fall on a piece of rock, she quickly flew towards it and grab.

The clone was almost passing out, while [y/n] was in the same page. Suddenly, Paimon hit the back of the Clones head, making his body go limp and fall on top of [y/n].

The [h/c] haired girl let out a sigh, her body tickling with the feeling of the Electro Element still running over her form.

Pushing the clone away, [y/n] sat back, seeing Paimon holding the rock, just to let it fall from her hands and quickly hug [y/n]'s neck, crying.

"Waaaaha! Paimon was scared, Mama is okay!"
[Y/n] sigh , hugging Paimon back. Before they were interrupted by the loud roar.

Both look out of the cave, remembering why they were there in the first place.

[Y/n] grab her Gnosis back, she walk up towards the heart of the mountain, holding the chess piece closer to the red gem.

Slowly, the purple liquid left the gem and got inside the chess piece, mixing with the cyan color, making [y/n] Suddenly felt her back weight and feel more comfortable.

"Mama, Your wings!"
She head paimon calling, which made her look back and there they were, her wings.

Smiling, she move them around, and turn to look at paimon with a determined look.

"Let's go, Paimon, we have a battle to help."
[Y/n] spoke, as Paimon nod. Paimon were the first to leave, and before [y/n] could follow, her ankle were held back.

Looking back, the clone was lying on the cold floor, his hand were holding her ankle in a tight grip.

"Don't... leave..."
[Y/n] Heard his words, looking back at were paimon went, she turn and stare at the Clone.

"Please..."
[Y/n] made an sad expression, her eyes went to her Gnosis, just to place it on the scar from her chest, seeing that purple and white glow appear, engulfing the Gnosis back to her body.

Strangely, tears start to flow down her cheeks, but she wasn't sad enough to be crying at this point, was she?

Memories of the Clone's suffering appeared on her mind. He suffered. Years of being alone, being left behind and forgotten. Albedo made him as a experiment, only to throw him away.

[Y/n] look back at him, his body was still numb and cold. With her Gnosis, he maybe had felt a warmth he needed a long time ago.

"It hurts, doesn't it?"
[Y/n] spoke, slowly kneel before him, gently making his hand let go from her ankle, yet, she stay close.

"I can't blame albedo for creating you... but I also can't blame you for trying to do bad things."
She spoke, making the Clone look up at her, frozen tears were covering his cheeks.

"You just don't want to be left alone anymore, do you?"
She ask, seeing his face got more red and more tears falling down his face. He shake his head, crawling towards her and quietly crying on her legs.

"I feel sorry for you..."
[Y/n] said, as he cuddle on her lap, his tears turning into ice on her skin.

Paimon stopped on her tracks, when she noticed [y/n] wasn't following. Turning back, she saw the [h/c] haired lady sat on the snow, the soft cries of the Clone could be heard, as he hugged her thighs.

She was patting and running her fingers Over his hair, in a comfort way.

Suddenly, Paimon let our a scream, when a loud thug were sound behind her. Looking back, there was none than Durin himself in his dragon from, his body all bones and leather. Dripping from his eyes were a purple liquid.

It seems [y/n] wasn't fast enough to save him, was she?

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─