Behind the Scenes #2

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[Y/n] was wearing a wedding suit(dress), holding her bouquet of flowers.

The author took the microphone, cleaning their throat.

"Now, Who catches the Bouquet, will be able to marry [y-"
The author didn't even finish enfore everyone start running after [y/n], Who was running away holding the bouquet on their hands.

The author watched with a blank look on their face, just to cover the mic and whisper to the Tired Author.

"Who had this idea?"

"Uh... the Horny Author..."

The author looked at them for s minute, just to look back and see The horny Author slowly moving away.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

The camera appear on a high place of the show, the staff was placing make up on [y/n] and Aether, while the Author was helping Paimon with her line.

As the camera move away, show off The horny Author tied to a chair while the Serios Author guard over them.

"Bo"
The unexpected scare made the person let go from the camera, as it fall on the ground, making it's view get black.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
[

Close enough: Chapter]

Before [y/n] and Aether could even 'play', The door of the room slam open  showing none than Douma.

"Muzan-sa-"
The demon widen his eyes, as Aether covered [y/n]'s body with the sheets.

"Cut! Douma, what the hell?!"
The author yelled, as [y/n] was laughing in a nervous way.

"Oh, my bad."
The demon giggle, as the other [y/n] show on the view, grabbing Douma by his ear and dragging him away.

"Okay, five minutes everyone!"
The author yelled, as the people laugh.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

"Me? Oh, you can call me Mom, dad, Brother, sister, Auntie, Author, uncle. Anything."
The author spoke, giving a review about their 'movie'.

"It's because, a lot of your followers ask for you gender."
The person on the shadows ask, as the author smiled.

"I mean, they can call me anything. I don't have any issues with that."
The author spoke, playing with their fingers.

"I see, so, sorry for asking this, but what do you have on your pants?"
The person ask, as the author suddenly went serious.

They pulled out a bag of Mac and cheese, staring at the camera while everyone laugh.

"Mac and cheese-"

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
[Mondstadt: Amber. Chapter.]

[Y/n] was enjoying having her hair done, as Amber place some flowers on it.

The moment he cut of a strand of her hair, [y/n] Slowly look at him with widen eyes.

"You cut the wig, right?"
[Y/n] ask, as she place her hand on the spot Amber cut it, while the poor boy start to shake in fear and nervous.

"D-don't be angry at me, please."
He spoke, holding the real strand of hair of [y/n].

"Cut!"
The serious author yelled, rubbing their eyes.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

"And then I was like: Bestie, you can not act like this, is so cringe."
[Y/n] spoke, making Gaming's nails.

"I totally understand you, gurl."
He respond, having a spa moment with [y/n].

"Right? She such an pick me sometimes."
[Y/n] said, shaking her head.

"I know. So out of style."
He respond.

"Period."
[Y/n] finish.

All the authors watched the scene from far. The Original one had a shock look on their face, The horny was slowly nodding their head, The Tired one was sleeping and the serious was... serious.

"We have to apart them."
The Serious one spoke.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[Hello everyone! I saw this pic on Pinteres and I through It really fit The Authors(me) and personalities

[Hello everyone! I saw this pic on Pinteres and I through It really fit The Authors(me) and personalities. I'll try post the next chapter tomorrow, because I got sick.
But I'm fine. Take care my sweet cupcakes, drink wawa. There is more man booba arriving.]