Lumine's Date [rewritten]

[Since some of you wanted Lumine, here you go! Also, place here what Date's with your favorite characterr, they can be male or female, okay? Also, i couldn't bring myself to delete this chapter-]

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

"nice to meet you t-"

Before Amber could finish his sentence, Lumine dragged my body away from his, glaring at the boy with a smile on her face.

"Good to meet you too."

Feeling lumine hug her neck against her body, [y/n]'s soft wing seem to flap up and down as her face turn into a deep red color.

Seeing the girl's reaction, Lumine let out a giggle. Hugging [y/n] closer. Both ignoring Amber neutral expression.

Lumine gave Amber a smirk, for some reason, this smirk gave Amber an angry feeling.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[Y/n] was about to take a shower and get rid from the dirty in her body. Until Lumine pop on the corner of the bathroom door.

"Are you Gonna take a shower?"
Lumine ask, her tone seem more happy than usual.

"uh? Ah, yes."
[Y/n] respond, seeing Lumine's face turn into a pink color, while she forced a laugh, just lumine show that she had an tower with her. Coincidence?

"Would you mind if I shower with you?"
The blond ask, look to the side, as her face still in a pink color and her hands shake.

"Sure! I don't mind."
[Y/n] spoke, Taking the blond by her hand, [y/n] Held a smile over her face, just to ignore Lumine's face turn into a deep shade of red.

[Y/n] notice Lumine staring at her back in the shower. But didn't say anything.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

"Did you like this gem?"
The blond traveler ask [y/n], looking over [y/n]'s shoulder.

Lumine and [y/n] were walking around Mondstadt, both stopped by a rock seein some blue and cyan gems on it.

[Y/n], being a bird, couldn't resist shining things. It's like something was telling her to look or have the gemstones.

"yes! I like this one!"
Taking an yellow gem in her hands, [y/n] was admiring the beautiful color on it.

"It reminds me of your eyes, lumin!"
[Y/n] spoke, bringing the gem closer to Lumine's face, which indeed match the color of her eyes.

"L-lumin?"
Lumine Stutter, her eyes widen by the sudden act of [y/n], more by how close [y/n] was than the cute nickname.

Then, [y/n] start to talk about how much the color on it its beautiful while Lumine was dying and screaming on the inside.

"Ah, are you okay?"
[Y/n] spoke, seeing the Traveler's face, there was blood running down her nose.

"Yes! Totally!"
Lumine said, her body shaking as she kept a happy smile, blood still running down her nose.

"Uh... your nose bleed..."
[Y/n] spoke, seeing the state lumine was, worried the Traveler had gotten sick

"it's okay! I'm fine!"

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

"She is my date!"
Lumine yelled at her brother, trying to force him away

"But she's my Valentine!"
Aether spoke, trying to push Lumine away.

[Y/n] watching the siblings having a fight, apparently about her. In the morning, When they were about to travel, Lumine suddenly stopped when her brother appeared out of a portal, holding a present on his hands.

"You two don't appear to be a couple, so it's okay right?!"
Aether yelled at his sister. He manage to push her away and walk straight to [y/n], only to be held back by his braided hair.

Lumine, with a furious aura around her, yank her brother back and threw him at the portal again.

[Y/n] was fast enough to hold the present that was about to fall on the ground.

Hearing some bones popping, [y/n] turn to look at lumine, seein the girl popping her knuckles and looking at the portal.

When the blond turn to look at the bird girl, she held the sweet smile on her face.

"I'm gonna be right back, okay my little bird?"
Lumine said, holding that sweet smile on her face, yet, [y/n] could see the Murderous aura around Lumine.

Giving the female Traveler a nod, [y/n] saw the blond walk into the portal. There was this small moment of silent.

Then screams and punches could be heard inside of it. It was really scary to say, as least it wasn't her in Aether's place, right?

Shaking the box, that was a dull sound inside. [Y/n] trying to guess what was inside, when the [h/c] haired girl went to open it, the present was quickly taken from her hand and throw away into the portal.

Lumine had come back, and didn't like to see her precious bird almost opening her rival- brother's present.

"let's go, shall we?"
Without waiting for the girl to answer, [y/n] was peppered by lumine and being spoiled for the rest of the day.

Meanwhile, the abyss mages were treating Aether's wounds, he really was mess up. A black eye, a cut lip and some punch marks on his body. Still, he haven't give up on [y/n].

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─