Liyue city [Rewritten]

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

"I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me."

Right by the morning, Aether was in the floor, his head against it and on his knees.

And what about [y/n]?

[Y/n] was on the bed, sore by the last night activities. Her neck was sore, with a lot of hickeys going down on her collarbone and other bites on her body.

She had a gloomy yet angry aura around her body.

Paimon was too tired and thankfully slept outside their room. But got confused why [y/n] was Angry and Aether was scared.

Her back was facing the blond, with a angry expression, yet Puffy Eyes from the crying.

She had her first time...

And this little fucker 'finder sister' wasn't gently at all.

She was the first to wake up before him.

When she wake up, her whole body was like it was made of stone. Heavy and sore. She felt Aether holding her body against his while sleeping behind the girl.

Almost like they were a couple.

After some minutes processing what has happened from before, [y/n] Quickly throw the blonde out of the bed and covered herself with the bed-sheet.

And that's how they were in this situation now.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

Some hours have passed, [y/n] was walking forward with a angry expression on her face. They goal were to go forward in the story line, yet, Aether was making it difficult for them. And she isn't the main character of this world.

Before they left the inn, [y/n] had to grab another clothing, because the other ones were too tight around her body, which was still sore, she also noticed that... her tattoos were reaching her down her legs and up her arms.

 her tattoos were reaching her down her legs and up her arms